chapter 3

"You think she's dead"?

"I don't know dummy do i look like a doctor? how about you check".

I was just slightly awake when i heard the voices of 2 children hovering over me."Hey go grab that remote over there and we can use it poke her with "!

That's when i was about to go all Jackie Chan in here and say something but another voice beat me to it, "beevus..butthead get out of here before i make you run extra laps tomorrow".

It was a strong but young voice and very intriguing . I felt the presence of the two leave from beside and above me."Roman! Roman ! your back early , why you only left 6 days ago"? I heard the little boy that threaten to poke me in the face yell out.

 Ok people i may not be sleeping right now but could we please keep it down some.Thats when i heard his sidekick "We're sorry we are up here we really wanted see what she looked like and your mom.." truth be told the little man was speaking so fast i couldn't understand but the voice that saved me understood perfectly.

"Jake its ok , but don't come up here no more , as for me being early i have some matters to tend to , i can handle it from here now , you to zeke".

I decided to sit up and thank the stranger who sounded oddly familiar but when i did he was gone , whatever his loss.I looked over at the clock to check the time , 6:45 ..i rolled out of bed and slipped my shoes on i was already 45 minutes late for my first dinner here , way to impress. Hopefully Luna wouldn't kill me.I walked out of my bedroom that i would rein in for the next 3 weeks ,then i headed back the way me and Luna had came from.

"I got your dinner at the end of this hall, your dad and my parents are discussing some things".

I turned around to find a young man around 20 , he had dark brown hair , and light seas of blue for eyes. You could see his jaw line from a mile a way , and by the way it looked you could tell he worked out that 6 ' body ..ALOT. But not in one of those ways that he looked like one of those muscle guys that all they were are muscles. Lets just say He was hot enough to make my dead grandma drool , heck even my grandpa.

"Uh ..thanks..who are you again"?

 He peeled his tan body off the wall and laughed "I never did tell you in the first place " he reached out as if wanting me to shake his hand.

"Im Roman an you are "?

Is there a fire in here cause it is hot, wait its just him.I didn't know how to come about this be rude but flirty or just plain sweet, "im Sarah ,where did you did you say the kitchen is again"? ok mild it is."At the end of this hall , just straight ahead" he pointed at the end of the hall to red door.

"Thanks , nice meeting you "

 I started to walk past him when he stuck out his large hand again .

"I wont bite" he expected me to shake his hand but right now I just wanted to get away before I embarrassed myself "at least not that much " that's when he shoot me a wink .

OK , totally a man whore ..but with development comes hormones. I couldn't help but blush , I bit my lip before I said something I would regret.

 " ill pass plus I'm kind of starving and would like to get some unpacking to do , but once again nice to meet you I look forward to sharing this cozy little floor with you " He laughed his sexy laugh again , gosh was it amazing "I had the maids unpack you while you were sleeping one of them mention you had quite a load plus they know where things go , in the meantime I should go let my parents know I'm home ".

He turned to walk away but turned around just as I started to walk down the hall so I could go pig out " if you need me for anything " empathizes on the anything " I'm right across the hall , Sarah " with that he left.