chapter 2

I woke up with a banging headache , I rolled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of aspirin off my sink hoping to end some of the pain.

All a sudden it all came flooding back like a bad dream. I ran out of my bathroom and down are wooden stairs almost tripping over one of my shoes i I dropped carrying boxes up.

"Dad! dad?" i asked running in and out of rooms. I soon ran into the kitchen to find him and my grandmother sitting at the kitchen table. They looked as if they were in a heated conversation.

"They killed your wife , and now you want to bring your daughter into this mess , they were part of your pack ,and what bout school "? My grandmother was loudly whispering , something she was never good at.

" Don't worry about her school i already have it dealt with ,and not now Lucy ..she's here".Next thing i knew 2 sets of eye were on me, wow i really feel uncomfortable right now. Its like one of those horror movies when your just waiting to see what happens next.

"Your home"! i said walking further into the kitchen acting like i didn't hear their previous conversation.

"Yes we finished what we needed to early , so here we are , Sarah we need to talk''.Maybe that is what what he meant by he needed to explain things to me."About what "?I hoped they would come out and tell me but instead they exchanged very serious looks.Finally my grandmother spoke up breaking the awkward silence.

''John don't you think it would be better to just show her ? I think she will believe you far more, god knows i did ".

You see the thing about my grandma is unless you have proof its not real.

When i was 11 i fell and broke my arm my grandma told me i was a drama queen and unless i had proof its wasn't broken.

"yes and no , i plan on taking her to the pack house to meet the alpha and Luna Claire , with there help i think she will understand better".

"Do you guys care to tell me what's going on? What's a Luna? Why are you guys talking about me as if im not here"?Truthfully it was truly aggravating.

"Sarah i need you to pack a bag , enough for 3 weeks don't ask questions just do it" dad said very stern and i knew to listen.

I left the kitchen , but being me I hid beside the doorway of the kitchen making sure i was out of sight and hoped that they wouldn't know i was here.

"John do you really thinks its safe for her ? i mean i know in i way i agree with you, but.."i heard my dad release a tense sigh.

"I honestly don't know anymore , i need for her to remember and train just in case he comes back there's no buts about it".

i could feel the hurt in and poison in my dads voice as he mention the him.

"i cant lose her to , not again".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again.

It was on repeat in my head like a record player .

What did he mean again?

Was i kidnapped ?

Did i run away?

impossible i would have been one or two for me not to remember.I had so many questions for my dad.

"Sarah are you ready to go , we don't have all day"! I heard my dad yell from the bottom of the stairs. I made sure to pack for all occasions , i had no clue where we were going . so i packed at least five bags .What can i say im a heavy packer.