chapter 5

The feeling of warm light stretched across my face and warmed it. When I opened my eyes the sunlight clouded my vision I covered my head with my pillow with a grumble.

" Good your awake , we have a lot to do today now get dressed in something outdoor comfortable then meet me in the foyer ".  My dad was sitting in a chair at the corner of my room near the door looking at me. He got up and left me laying there with the sun still intruding my personal space.

I rolled out of bed with a thud as my feet hit the floor I rubbed my eyes getting the sleep out of them. I walked over to my large walk in closet , it was packed with clothes from Pjs to formal wear to inappropriate things adult women wear for there husbands. What do they think I'm going to be doing while I'm hear ? Besides that it was a girls dream closet , not to mention the shoe choice in here. Only problem is its not my dream .

"Outdoors comfortable "?

 I pulled out a pair of spandex jogging shorts and my freshman year cheerleading shirt . I slipped on my Nike tennis shoes an pulled my hair into a pony tail added a little mascara called myself done. I took a look in the bathroom mirror " cant get no better than this " I pulled my pony tail a little tighter and started to leave when I found some girl standing in my way .

" Acutely it could add some blush lip gloss , oh honey not that shirt quit living in the past when its irrelevant to this time zone " the girl standing in front of me had shoulder length brunette hair standing at 5 '3 with a tan every girl dreams of and brown eyes.

" Don't say anything , hi I'm Hazel Luna claries daughter. I heard a rumor about a girl living on my brothers floor I had to check it out myself ".

She was beautiful in a sense of words she had looks to kill. I noticed her looking me up and down hen walked out of the bathroom and soon came back with clothes in her hand.

" Here put this on " she walked over to the bathroom sink and sat down and looked away giving me privacy not much though.

" I was just curious , its nice to meet youuu..." I guess that's where I tell her my name ." Sarah...winter " after I finished putting on the boyfriend jeans and light blue v-neck tee she gave me I turned around and gave her a small smile " I really hate to be rude but I have to go my dad is waiting for me downstairs , it was nice meeting you though" .

I started to walk away leaving the demanding girl in my bathroom when she stopped me again . My dad was going to kill me.

" Your dad already left I told him I would take you to them after you ate something " she jumped off the counter and grabbed my arm pulling me into my closet " here wear these too". She handed me a pair of combat boots and walked out with me in tow.

 '' Slip those on real quick and then meet me in the kitchen and hurry " with that she left.

"Thanks" and I thought I was demanding but I had to admit I did look cute but pretty sure this is not what my dad meant.

 From the hallway I heard her scream "hurry uppp" I slipped the shoes on and walked out of my room and into the hallway . Once I reached the first floor I was dumbfounded , she didn't really tell me which kitchen or where it was I should have asked.

 " Sarah over here " I turn around just in time to see Jake running towards me. 

" Hey Jake , can you help me I'm kind of lost "?

 I bent over and whispered in his ear as he gave me a hug. I heard him let out a little giggle and then grab my wrist " where to" he asked " the kitchen".

" I sure hope your not whispering dirty things in my little nephews ear , I would have to punish you".

I spin around to find Roman leaning against the wall eating a green apple ...my favorite. I felt my body shutter at his words and squirm under his gaze , how did he have this control over me why did I feel this way . Oh wait I know ....he is fine asf.