A witch or a God?

Author's Note: I've decided to witch instead of wizard because I feel like that's more scary. Wizard, to me, seems kinda nice in a way.
                                        ———
Large objects float around in a vast space, a monster with large flaming tentacles chase two figures. A teen girl runs beside Stanley Pines. The monster nears, opening it's fire mouth.

Stan jumps up, shooting ice blasts at it. The monster freezes and crashes down. "Did that kill it?" The teen girl asks, Stan shakes his head, "No. That's how we kill it." Stan points to a book floating on top a pestle.

"The book of Vishanti!" As the teen runs ahead, the creature breaks free of the ice. "We can't let it take your power. Get to the book." Stan tells her.

"How do we get across?" She yells, questioning. "Jump." They both jump off the walkway and land on a tilted pillar, they slide down it then take a big jump.

They land on a flat chunk of a floor, both eying the book of Vishanti nearby. The monster rises before them, tearing through a large chunk of floor and pillar.

One of the creatures tentacles pierces Stan through the thigh. Looking from his wound to the monster, Stan conjures magic rings around his wrist. With the wave of his hands, he directs bits of flooring to the monster.

The chunks of flooring gather around, trapping the creature in a tight ball. Stan brings his hands together and creates a magical binding around the ball. He and the teen watch as the creatures tentacles attempt to push through.

"It's too strong. I can't hold it." Stan winces, glaring down at the gaping wound in his thigh. He looks back to the creature, only to see it breaking through the magical barrier.

His eyes widen, he thinks for a moment then turns his head slowly to the girl. She meets his gaze.

"I'm so sorry, this is the only way." Stan draws energy from her with his free hand. "What are you doing?!" She screams, "I can't let that thing take your power. You can't control it, but I can."

She stares at him, nearly screaming in pain. "But we're friends. You're killing me."

"I know. But in the grand calculus of the Multiverse, your sacrifice is worth more than your.." One of the creatures tentacles spears Stan through the chest and lifts his body high into the air. Making Stan drop the teen.

She sits up and sees the book of Vishanti through the creatures web of flaming tentacles. She makes her way to it, ducking and weaving. She bolts from one slab to another. As she runs to the book, Stan drops to the ground. Cuts around his face.

Just as the teen reaches the book, the creature grabs each of her arms and legs, suspending her of the ground in an x shape.

As the girl struggles, her eyes glow. Behind her a large star shape portal opens. Lying on his back, Stan turns his head to see the portal. With his last bit of energy, he makes four rings and cuts the tentacles holding the girl.

She gets sucked into the portal, Stan tumbles after her.
———
Stan wakes up from bed, gasping. He runs his hands through his hair, he looks and sees his broken watch on the left side of the table. He grabs it as he gets out of bed.

After getting dressed, he walks toward a mirror with a tie draped around his neck. He tugs it each side before magics it into a perfect knots, he smirks at his reflection.

He adjusts a suit jacket over his tie and vest while he walks through the shack.
———
At a gothic style church, Stan walks down an aisle and approaches a man, seated at the end of pew.
"Excuse me." The man shifts and Stan slides into an empty spot in the middle of the pew.