Tired.

Mason gasps, jerking up from his bed. Sweat dripping from his forehead as he gasps for air.

After a moment or two, Mason moves his hair out of his face. He looks around. An apartment bedroom surrounds him. He turns to check the time, seeing that it's 5:34 am.

Sighing, he lays back down, on his side now. Furrowing his eyebrows as he tries to recall the dream, or nightmare. "Book of Damned? Vishanti? Dreamwalking?" He mutters, confused.

"The Sapphire Witch?" A soft blue glow sparks in his eyes, but it goes as fast as it had came. "It's just a dream, doesn't mean anything." Mason sighs, moving a bit to get comfortable.

He stares at his wall before closing his eyes, sleep once again overtaking him.
                                         ———
An alarm blares throughout the room, waking up Mason. He groans as he smacks the alarm clock, putting a pillow over his head. Only for his phone to start ringing.

"Oh, son of a-" He grabs his phone and freezes at the reminder. "bitch.." He puts his phone and puts an arm over his eyes, he lays like that for a moment before moving his arm to stare at the ceiling.

A look flashes behind his eyes, and he gets up almost immediately. Out of bed and into the restroom, turning on the shower before looking in the mirror.

He stares at himself as the steam starts to fill the room. Putting a hand to his face, he touches his eye bags.

He slowly puts his hand down and takes off his clothes. Stepping into the shower right after.
                                      ———
Mason steps out of the shower, he stops to look out the window. Of course, it just had to start raining. He rolls his eyes, walking toward his clothes and dries himself before dressing.

Grabbing his dirty clothes and towel, he throws it in the basket and walks out the restroom. Glancing at his bed as he walks to the living room.

He puts on his shoes and grabs his umbrella, keys, and phone.

Walking out of his apartment, to the stormy outside world.

Not to dark, not to light. But there's a fog. Mason glares at the fog as he walks to his car, unlocking it before getting in. He starts it and begins his journey.
                                          ———
Mason, now parked in front of a cemetery, takes out his umbrella and puts it above his head as he steps out of his car. He takes a deep breath as he begins to walk inside the gate.

He continues to walk and walk. Waking for what seems like quite awhile before, finally, stopping before a gravestone. He stands in front of it and stares.

He stares at it as if he's examining it. Once he's done that, he stares at the name as, for the first time today, he cracks a small smile.

"Hi Bill, how was your day?" Mason crouches down, to the stone's level. Still smiling, even if it's small. "Mine was okay, even if I just slept through most of it.."

Mason stops and takes a second, just to stop the tears from coming. "Always knew you were quite an actor." He jumps up, spinning around to face Stanley Pines.

After a second, Mason sighs. "It's just you."

"Ouch, not a nice thing to say to your Grunkle. Especially your Grunkle Stan!" Stan gives him a small glare, but lets it go. His face forms a grin, unfortunately, his happiness wasn't contagious.

"Why are you here?"

Mason turns around to face the grave again, Stan stops grinning. He sighs, shaking his head. "I need your help."

Mason grips his umbrella a little tighter, "Now you want my help? After making me go through things, and taking away the one person I loved the most besides her? You want my damn help?!"

Mason looks down at the grave, his eyes filling with tears of anger.

"Mason, I know your angry. But believe me when I say that this is important. And your the only one I can count on now.." Stan says, about to put his hand on the boy's shoulder, but then decides against it.

Mason stays quite, staring at the grave as tears fall from his eyes. "Why me?"

"Your the only one who has a powerful magic. And sorta, in a way, knows how to control it." Stan shrugs.

Mason lifts his head, still not staring at Stan. "What's the problem?"

Stan stares at him for a bit, before sighing and answering.

"What do you know about the Multiverse?"