Complicated? Yes, very much so

McGucket has a concerned expression as he paces inside of a building. "The Sapphire Witch.." He whispers, "Dipper's gone. He's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has him."

McGucket peers at the people around him, "The Sapphire Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. He can rewrite reality as he chooses, and is prophesied to either rule or annihilate the cosmos." He explains.

"He took over this whole town using his mind. If he gets Millie's power, he could enslave the entire Multiverse."

Millie glares at Stan, "So, the person you went to ask for help, and told exactly where I am. Is the person that's trying to kill me."

"Yeah." Stan nods, Millie glares a bit more, but McGucket starts to speak again. "Tell the town at once, Gravity Falls must be prepared for his arrival."

People grab bows on a rack as they rush past. Groups of people walk out of a building, more coming out others. The citizens walk into the middle of town. The people holding bows, take position on the rooftops.

Two portals appear before Stan and McGucket. "It's an honor to court death alongside a God." One of the leaders tell McGucket, "Whatever you ask of us, it shall be done." The visitors bow to McGucket, who turns to Stan. "It's ancient custom."

Stan shoots him a look. More people run out to the middle of the town, positioning themselves. Dark clouds roll above the town.

As they stand side by side, Stan and McGucket look up at the approaching clouds, that come swirling closer and closer. The clouds cast a dark shadow over those in the middle of the town, blocking out the sun.

Stan and McGucket, both peer around wearily in the dim light. Stan stares straight ahead, his eyes steady. Beside him, McGucket peers off with furrowed brows.

A section of the gray clouds blows out and the Sapphire Witch comes out from it, floating high in the air above the town.

"Choose your words wisely. The fate of the Multiverse may depend on it." McGucket tells Stan, "Got it. No pressure, then." Stan steps forward, rising in the air. Soaring up to the Sapphire Witch.

He slows and hovers several yards before him. "All this for someone you met yesterday." Dipper points out, a little irritated at the crowd below them. "Kid, you are justifiably angry. You had to make terrible sacrifices."

"I blew a hole through the head of the man I loved, and it meant nothing. Do not speak to me as if you know what I've been through, Stanley Pines." Dipper floats closer to him, their eyes locked in an intense gaze.

"If you give me what I want, I'll send you to a world where you can be with all us, just like old times." Stan backs away, breathing shakily. "The full might of Gravity Falls stands against you."

"Defensive positions, now!" Citizens in the middle of town, conjure a protection shield. Those on the roofs arm their bows.

"Do not dare to enter these grounds again." Stan tells him.

"You have no idea just how reasonable I have been." Dipper gives a strained smile, more irritated now.

"Yeah. Book of the Damned, calling yourself a witch, conjuring creatures to abduct a kid. I don't exactly call that being reasonable."

"Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy. And in spite of your hypocrisies, and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way. You have exhausted my patience, but I do hope you understand that even now, what's about to happen, this is me being reasonable."

Dipper shoots blue magic from his hands, the protection spell from the citizens, form together in the sky. The protection shield holds strong between Stan and Dipper.