My very own throne

They cross a street and walk along side an iron gate. Stan shields his eyes from the sunlight, as he gazes up at a life sized statue of himself. The statue stands before the entrance of building.

Stan steps closer and reads the words on the base, 'Stanley Pines, God of trickery, gave his life defeating Tad Strange. We express eternal gratitude to Earth's mightiest hero.' Millie steps up beside Stan.

"'Gave his life defeating Tad Strange'?" She reads out loud, "Yeah. See? We're not all bad." He tells her, looking around. "If Other You's dead, who's running the sanctum?"

Stan steps aside to view the open door, "Oh, shit." A man stands in the doorway, his brown eyes narrow as Stan squints at him. "You know him?" Millie asks, "Yeah. Bud, Bud Gleeful. He's actually the father of my enemy."

Millie smiles, "Oh, great."

"But then his son died and he snapped, and dedicated his life to end mine."

"Oh. Great." Her smiles fades.

Bud steps forward, "I always suspected this day would come." He says. "You did?" Stan stays where he stands. "Yes. Because you always suspected this day would come." He stops within a foot of Stan, who glances up with a worried frown.

Bud smiles, "My brother." He chuckles. Bud wraps his arms around Stan, laughing more. "Alright." Stan pats his back, confused. "Come in, and tell me everything about your universe." As Bud steps back toward the door, Stan glances over at Millie.

"You go on red."
                                     ———
Stan and Millie are given tea, "And you're quite formidable too, it seems. A multiversal traveler. Well, thank the stars you brought Stanley Pines to safety." Bud sits down across from Stan.

"Well, just cause we jumped ship doesn't mean we're safe. Our Dipper has the ability to conjure demons and monsters to attack Millie in other universes." Stan explains, "So he has the Darkhold?" Bud leans forward.

"Oh, you know of the Darkhold?" Stan raises a brow. "Oh, yes. We have a Darkhold in this universe, too. I guard it here in this Sanctum. We would never risk a weapon that dangerous falling into the wrong hands."

"Damn right." Stan glances down, "If your Darkhold is anything like ours. I'm afraid he can do far worse than just summon monsters to come after you here."

Millie holds up teacup in her hands as she stares at Bud. "What do you mean?" Bud looks at her, "There is a spell contained within those pages.. corrosive to the soul." Candles flicker out around them.

"A desecration of reality itself. Dream walking. A dream walking God projects their own consciousness from their universe into another, possessing the body of an alternate self."

"They may puppeteer this unholy doppelgänger and purse their enemies from afar. The possession is not a permanent link between realities. But in the fleeting time they dream walk, they can do irreparable damage to the universe they invade."

"So it may not be a demon that you face. It may be the Sapphire Witch." Stan and Millie both stare at Bud, "Why didn't he do that to begin with?" She asks, stuttering a bit.

"Because that was him being reasonable." Stan answers, "What do you know of The Book of Vishanti?" He now asks. Bud looks to him, "The Darkhold's antithesis? It can give a God whatever power they need to vanquish their enemy."

Stan nods his head and rises to his feet, "I need your help to get me to it." Stan blinks. "I'm sorry, Stanley. But I hope you of all people, understand that it is not Dipper Pines who threatens our reality, it's the two of you."

"What was in that tea?" Millie whispers, before she slumps in her chair. "You son of a bitch." Stan's eyes wide as he drops his cup and tries to take a swing, but he stumbles and falls to the ground.