Chapter 9

( Hey guys I'm glad you love the storyline so far but I could use some ideas, but that's not all the best idea I see I'll do a shout out in the book. Maybe even add them to my next book.)

Heads up trigger warnings.
Remember this is going to involve abuse mostly things I actually went through just so I can get this out of my mind.
If you suffer from depression, or past abusive relationships with family or loved ones I advise you skip to the end there will be a summary on what happens in this chapter.

[A/n This chapter contains verbal abuse, and physical abuse, and blood, there will be cursing.
Guys and gals and LGBTQ and etc.
This is a book for 18+ year olds and up so please respect that.
You know my moto "Don't like it don't read it!!!"]

Eliza's POV

"If we can't have her no one can..."

My heart sank hearing his words I couldn't just stay with them and die.

"Quit being so dramatic my mother rolled her eyes."

"Who says I'm being dramatic I mean it."

"Right and loose our money for taking care of the brat?"
"I don't think so."

"Think about it there's always her life insurance."

"Technically true, but I'd rather not kill my own blood."

"That's because you're weak."
He says as he pushes the button to the rooftop.

"Darren I am not going to prison for murder.
And again she's our own daughter."

"Then stay out of my way!"
He snapped as he took me from my mother's arms. And sent a quick kick to her gut causing her to gasp and fall to the elevator floor.
As the door opened up I saw my mother reaching out for my hand with tears in her eyes.

My father didn't look back and left the elevator squeezing my broken ribs as he left
Causing me to cry out in pain just long enough for him to drop me to the ground and kick me in the ribs again and again.

"You have been nothing but one problem after another, ever since you were born.
I've always hated you.
He said as he kicked me up against the brick wall behind me.

"You were a mistake from day one!!!"
He screamed as he kicked me harder and harder
"You are still nothing but a mistake."
He yelled as he punched me in my stomach.
As the tears just stream down my face.

" I should have just ditched you in those mountains with your brother. At least he had a future."
He growled as he picked me up only to slam me back to the roof floor.

"You are a curse and a blight in my life."
I listened as I felt like I was about to pass out.
"You're just a wasted excuse of life."
My sight became overwhelmed with my tears as the pain got worse and worse.
And my father's yelling grew farther and farther away.

I couldn't really understand him anymore but I do know that I see a light and it just looks so beautiful.

"Hmm I wonder what Jackson would do or say if he saw me now..."
I thought to myself.

"Ugh I feel wet I think I'm in another puddle of my own blood again I must have also wet myself again..."

"Ugh everyone reading this book is going to make fun of me..."
"Joy...if I live then I'm so going to kick the author's ass."

"Hey to the people who is reading this book this is not my life this is the author's
At least the abusive step father is."
"He started the beating's when he was 4 years old, and technically yes the author is a male, you might not think anything of it now but it will definitely be necessary to know in the future."