Bio

Y/N - Your Name
(Your last name is Zöe because Hange's your aunt so deal with it lol)
E/C - Eye Color
H/C - Hair Color

Combat - 9
Initiative - 10
Teamwork - 8
Wits - 10
Intelligence - 11

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 185lbs

Relatives: Hange Zöe (Aunt)

Love Interest: Mikasa Ackerman

Journal Entry:

My name is Y/N Zöe, nephew of Hange Zöe in the Survey Corps. I know what you're probably thinking, "Is he insane like his aunt?" That's not the case, but before we could get into that, let me take you back to the beginning.

Growing up, I didn't have a very good childhood. My parents were killed trying to regain our land from the Titans and I was left without any relatives until Aunt Hange adopted me.

She and I have been through hell together: we studied Titans almost every day while Levi had trained me in hand to hand combat. He was one stubborn son of a bitch though, he was hard on me since I started training under him until at the age of 14, I joined the 103rd Cadet Corps.

My classmates trained like hell and Kieth Sadies was the best instructor I've ever been trained under. He would give out insults towards the trainees, including myself, but I wasn't deterred. I was motivated to make it out of training and show that we have a shot of fighting back.

Out of everyone in my class, I was the first one to graduate early at the age of 16 and I worked my way up the ranks. I manage to get the rank of corporal and while it wasn't a head commander like I wanted, but it was definitely an improvement.

In 845, we learned that the Colossus Titan had broken through the gates of Wall Maria and Titans overran Shinganshina district, leaving 250,000 refugees to reside inside Wall Rose. It was a sad day.

People might call me crazy or delusional when I say this, but I think the attack on Wall Maria was a blessing in disguise because not only did it give me more enemies to kill, it also gave me more motivation than ever to fight back against the enemy.

When it comes to the Scouts, there are no rules to fighting Titans, so the reality is that if I see a Titan, I'm gonna kill it.

One day, in 850, we were told to perform an operation in a city where Titans were residing. We managed to kill almost all of the Titans and retake that city, but our numbers were down. We barely made it out alive with 75 Scouts, including Hange, Levi, myself, Erwin, and Team Levi.

When we returned, we were told to be attending the trial of one Eren Jaeger, part human, part Titan, who plugged up the hole in Trost after another attack done by the Colossus.

During that trial, I noticed a girl that had raven hair, beautiful grey eyes, and a scar on her left cheek. I thought she looked cute, but do I fall in love with her after I learned that her name is Mikasa Ackerman, the girl of 1000 soldiers?

(A/N: Yeah, this is to make up for my other AOT fanfic and I think Season 1 Part 2 Attack On Titan is the best in my opinion. It really brings out the best from the characters and if that doesn't make sense, then I don't know what does.

If you're ready for the next chapter, then let's goooooooo!)