20. Riddles and Tolerance?

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine.
The picture above is from the manga. I love how Kyoya looks as an adult.
XDD
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Tsuna shrieked as the roller coaster they were on went through many hoops and loops, at a very high speed. Beside him Kyoya grinned holding Tsuna's hand, although he didn't shriek as the others, he was enjoying the ride. Unlike the normal roller coasters in the civilian side, the roller coasters in Mafia Land did not have a height requirement on it. So everyone including Lambo were enjoying the crazy ride which was enhanced by flames. They enjoyed the junk food and the games in the stalls which used real weapons.

Hayato grumbled, "We may not have the same safety limit as in the civilian side but we have to pay extra to enjoy."

Takeshi, "Ah ha ha ha ha! I guess so, Haya - chan. Hey let's go to that love ride."

Hayato looked up, "Huh, I never went there. Okay, let's go."

Kyoya was shooting at one of the stalls after the ride was over, "Hn."

Tsuna cheered, "Awesome shot Kyo - kun."

Kyoya gave the large bunny he won to Tsuna, "Hn! The toy quality is good."

Tsuna blushed, "Yeah, thank you Kyo - kun. Ara, what's this?"

Kyoya, "A riddle?"

Kyoko sighed watching them, "I think I'll go on a date to an amusement park with Kensuke - san. He has been studying hard, I think a break would do him good."

Haru, "Hahi! I'll call Enma to join us, it can be like a double date."

Hana was with Ryohei, "Let's go to that mirror house."

Ryohei looked at the mirror house drenched in mist flames, "Extreme mirror house."

Lambo, "Lambo - san is not scared."

Mukuro, "We will join you."

Ken, "Looks fun."

Chikusa, "Un, pyon."

MM turned to Chrome, "Hold my hand so you don't get lost."

Chrome smiled at her softly, "Of course MM."

MM turned away blushing, "Let's go."

Mukuro, "Ku fu fu fu! My girls are so cute together."

Lancia approached them, "You sound like a proud Dad."

Mukuro, "Lancia - kun, I didn't know you came here."

Lancia, "Actually I'm here because of her. I know you warned me about her but it's hard to say no."

Mukuro became furious on noticing who brought Lancia to mafia land but gave a strained smile, "I see. Would you like to join us?"

Lancia looked behind him then at Mukuro, "I think I would like to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't create trouble for you."

MM, "You sure about that?"

Chrome, "You don't have to deal with this, you know?"

Hana, "Problem?"

Ryohei, "Hey, Hana - chan isn't that woman 'her' daughter?"

Lambo grumbled, "Aria, the next upcoming sky Arcobaleno sacrifice."

Chikusa, "She's coming here."

Aria smiled, "Hello children, I hope you are enjoying this wonderful place."

Mukuro, 'We were enjoying it.'

MM scowled, 'Before you butted in.'

Hana had a strained smile, "Ahem! Please excuse us Lady. Reborn Sensei specifically ordered us to not talk to strange Skies."