34. Final

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Harry Potter are not mine. The picture above is from the manga.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Harry frowned as his ward failed again, 'This is getting very infuriating.'

Harry looked outside, "At least the kids are all off to college and high school. They don't have to see me angry and frustrated."

Reborn chuckled, "I'm pretty sure, they would try to help you, Harry."

Harry huffed, "Exactly! They will try to help and get into trouble or some sort of ridiculous situation."

Reborn hummed as his fingers ran up and down Harry's nape, "I think, they run into ridiculous situations even without trying. Mukuro ran into more crime cases then any psychology student just by attending classes."

Harry groaned leaning against the dark haired man, "Don't I know it? Mrs Purvi called me telling me about him almost being shot by a deranged man."

Reborn, "Then, there's Ryohei getting involved with the assassin families."

Harry face palmed, "I pity those families. Ryohei made a lot of them question their sanity. I am just glad Brian and his group were desensitized to crazy shit. If not, then I fear we would have to pay for their therapies."

Reborn smirked, "They are our kids. Tsuna and Kyoya don't even need a special mention, fairies enough said."

Harry laughed, "I am just happy I am not the only magical here. Fairies are real after all."

Lili knocked, "Hello Harry, are you there?"

Harry opened the door, "Lili? What's wrong?"

Lili, "Well, I overheard your worry earlier... I think, we might have a clue."

Harry, "Ah! Really?"

Lili, "One of your customers he is not human, we are very sure of it. But since, he was one of your customers, we didn't say anything earlier."

Harry, "One of my customers, you say? I see, I will keep an eye out. Thank you, Lili. I hope you and your friends are enjoying yourselves. I was planning on building a garden specifically for you and your friends close to the school."

Lili beamed, "I would love that Harry. We all would."

Harry nodded, "Good, I shall talk to the Principal and work on enlarging the garden in the back of the school. It will be for you and any student who wishes to practice their music."

Lili grinned and thanked Harry before flying off to meet his mates. It was very interesting observing their behavior and courtship practices. Reborn even requested them to help him woo Harry and the fairies helped him prepare. The fairies had a full moon festival when the moon flowers bloomed. It was a very lovely night for both of them with the beautiful full moon and the white moon flowers.

Reborn kissed Harry very passionately and they made love to each other for three hours, though to Harry it felt much lesser. Harry cuddled with Reborn after the very hot and passionate love making where the Hitman had gone all out and claimed the green eyed Sky. Reborn had to carry Harry back to their room as he was unable to move for a while. Harry enjoyed the date and told Reborn it was the best date he went to making the Hitman smug.

Now, he was at the Cafe watching and observing the customers who were coming and going through the door. Harry's eyes went to a white haired man who came in and ordered carrot cake and Butterbeer. He always ordered that and Harry enhanced his senses and was surprised by what he found. Lili was right, the man was not human after all, how curious! The Hitman was frowning, the man was familiar in a not so nice way and he fingered his gun.