Chapter 7

Death the Kid's POV:

I opened my window to see if I was right and not to my surprise was... Blair "Hi little reaper boy, oh are you about to take a bath let me join!" She said leaping straight into my dark bedroom. "I actually already did so you can leave now". I picked her up gingerly but then she transformed and well...how should I put this... SHE SQUASH ME! "Bah-!" She looks down and see me struggling under her. "Oh sorry Kid" she got off me quickly and jumped on my bed. "Why are you here anyways" I said a little annoyed. "Well I was lonely and Soul is asleep and locked his door". she whined. I sighed "Blair I hate to be rude but you can't stay here". Her ears flopped down to show that she was upset and disappointed. " I see....I KNOW!!" her eyes perked up and she transform back into the little kitty and strut to the black curtain cover window. "I'll just go to Black★star's instead" I just pulled open it and let her out. "Blair just go home and get some sleep" I smiled sleepily. "okay Kiddo....OH yeah I really came to tell you that you that Liz and Patty sent you this. "Wait, how did you get of hold-" I was cut off when she gave me a skull bottle that was cologne. The colors were black and white and it was also...SYMMETRICAL! "hey Blair Than-..huh where is she" I looked out to only fined the moon yet again chuckling with crimson blood spilling from it's mouth. "I guess she left" I shrugged and closed my window, left the bottle on my dresser and drifted off to sleep. ~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

I wake up and get ready for the day. "Hmm I guess I might as well try the cologne" I sprade some on. "Mmm it smells very nice" as I made my way down stairs I started making my breakfast and rearranging items I found imperfect. "Perfect" I said very pleased with myself but then I felt everything spin and a major headache. "W-whats going.." I fell to the ground and passed out.

Soul's POV:

I was in the middle of grocery shopping when I heard a very obnoxious and loud voice...."YAHOOO I AM BLACK★STAR THE GREATEST PERSON WHO EVER LIVED!!" I sighed and decide to finish up so he doesn't see me. "Black★star you dumbass". I muttered. "After I got him out of that place and pay for my items, The biggest idiot and I made our way to the mechanics. "Hey, after this wanna pick up Kid cuz it's 'bout 2:30 and Meifune needs us to watch Angela for him. " yeah why not". Black★star and I first dropped off the groceries, then went to retrieve my orange motorcycle. And before we knew it, we had arrived at Gallows Manor. "Stay here Black★star I'll get Kiddo". "Whatever you say" I nod, walked to his doorway and rang the door bell. "Sup Soul Eater" I was so shocked that I was going to faint. "K-Kid is t-that you?!"