Chapter 8

Soul's POV

"Kid what happened to you, this isn't like you....at all!" He was wearing a really black baggy pants with chains in the back just dangling. With zippers at the bottom. He had a red leather vest with a FalloutBoys' shirt. To company his attire, He wore a red skull bandana round his pale neck more toward the right and one fingerless glove on the left. To top it all off, KId had bone skull sliver-ish black-ish boots with spikes on it with heavy dark charcoal mascara on along with eyeliner. "C'mon Soul let's not keep Meifune is waiting" he said as he pushed me aside. "Woah, Kid what the hell happened to you". He looked like I was talking like a caveman. " what are you blabbering 'bout, I've always been this way". I interrupted their conversation when I sat down and told kid to get on.

"So on to Meifune we go?" said kid. I nodded and in no time flat, we were at our destination. "hey Meifune we're here in the flesh" said the spiky blue hair boy. "Angela, you better protect her I'll be back in an hour" we nodded and he walked away. "Hiya I'm Angela" she said with a huge smile plastered on her little face. "Alright off to my place then" Angela sat on Kid's lap and we took off.

Black★star's POV:

I learned in to whisper next to Soul "What's with Kid..." I quickly glance at him who was talking to Angela the Brat from hell. I turn back to continue "since when did he wear make-up, or listen to heavy metal" He shurgs and parks gingerly, hoping that nothing happens to it this time. "K, let's roll" said Soul. We abort the motorcycle and causaly walked to the doorway...that is until three girls came up to Kid. "OMG!! Are you in a band!" "Your soooo HOT" "Can we have your number". Soul and I just stand there dumbfound not able to comprehend what is happing. Kid looked at all of these girls and finally spoke. "Listen, listen...I have to go" then he gives them some card and leaves. "Kid stop fooling around and get in side" The white haired boy said angrily as he push the shinagami into the apartment. "Okay Angela what would you like for a snack?" I asked trying to see if she still thinks I'm dumb. She stuck her tongue out at me, then scurried behind the "Reaper of Rock". "I want Kid to play with me" Kid picked Angela up and swung her around, and around. "WEEEEE!!" she giggled as he put her down. "I'll order us some pizza" said Soul as he dialed some pizzeria. "Kid your wearing make-up" Angela said very confused while poking his cheek. I saw him whisper something into her ear then chuckled.

Death The Kid's POV

I smirked and learned into Angela's ear "how about applying make-up on Black★star?" she giggled and run off to Maka's room. "Pizza here" Soul said, holding a box. "gimme some" Black*star took the box and ate a slice. "I'll be taking that" Soul said taking the box away and placing it down onto the table. Angela skipped in the room with a make-up bag that said "love" and plopped down next to Star. "Want to have a staring contest" she asked, cupping his cheeks with her small hands and directed it towards her face. "Okay but don't cry when I win" he said confidently. With her magic, she put him under a sleeping spell and clasped. "Bingo " Angela and I said in sync. "What are you guys up to now!?" he asked in a stern voice. "oh I'm giving black★star a make-over like Kid" Angela said while applying plum lip stick on the boy. "No, stop" Soul says, reaching for the bag but she was too quick. I, on the other hand just watch the whole thing unfolded. "You can't get me!" She tauted then messily putting bright blue eye shadow. "Angela" Soul yeeled but she stared him down and he fell asleep. I smirked and grabbed some orange lipstick and put on Soul. "Let's have some fun" we ate pizza and decorated the blue and white haired boys faces.
~~~~~~time skip to a hour~~~~~~~
*knock, knock* "Who is it?" I said getting up and opening the door to reveal Meifune. "Where's Angela?" He said scanning the room behind me. "She in the bathroom. By now Soul and Black★star awoke and ate their cold pizza slices. I snircked and Meifune shook his head in disapproval. "Boys, why are you-" Angela interrupted him by tackling into a hug. "Bye Kid...*giggles* Soul and Black★star" Angels said, dragging Meifune out. "Thanks you bo-wait Angela" I close the door and turn to the guys. "What happened" I smirked once more and handed them a mirror. "Why don't you take a look" .........."AHHHHHAHHHHH!!" "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!"

A/N hope you enjoy the long chapter.^-^
I update as soon as I can. Vote, comment and read. Thanks for 160 reads I know it's not much to some but to me that's a lot so thanks. Please check out my new fanfic Edmund x reader. Follow me so you can be the first to see and read my new books and fanfics :D bye for now! Stay bossome (bossome = boss and awesome together)