Chapter 3

Black★Star's POV

"Kid your penalty is.....you gotta look throught Liz or Patty's clothing to dress like a girl for the whole day". Kid went more pale than usually and his jaw dropped.  " W-What!"

Soul laughed so hard and snickered. "Sucks to be you, Liz is surly going to beat the hell out of you!" Kid glared at him. "Oh quite it you, don't forget your getting one as well" Soul stopped and turn to me. "Okay fine, tell me what's my penalty?"

He was not going to expect what I was going to say next. "Tell Spirit that his little Maka is pregnant" I sure got him now I thought to myself. "That's suicide right there, Maka and I finally got Spirit to except that She and I are dating. I'll just ruin it if I say that. I bet he'll tell her to break it off with me".  I shurged "Oh since when would Maka listen to her dumb farther.

I think you'll just get Maka chop plus the yelling but I doubt she'll break up with you". Soul crossed his arms. "Just tell me something us to do please" Kid looked upset as if Soul and him were little kids and Soul got something Kid wanted instead of him. "Soul that's against the rules, just do it" Soul glared at kid and sighed. "F-Fine I'll do it" I smirked and said "then let's being"

Soul's POV

"Okay but who's going first?" Kid and I looked at each other than at black★star. "So who's it gonna be black★star!" We both said in sync. "Kid goes first, then Soul" black★star said trying not to laugh.

"Fine, first stop to kid's mansion" I said riding off with black★star behind me. Kid decide to use his skate board. (I forgot what he called it, sorry) I thought of having a race to cheer him up since he was going first. On the plus side it would be fun so I spoke proudly "hey kid I bet I can get they first" flashing of my iconic smirk. "Your on" Kid said with confidence and speed up faster while leaving me in the dust. "Go Soul, faster!"

Black★star said almost screaming. I stepped on the gas peddle making us neck to neck with Kid. "See ya at the finish line" I said very cool like.  "Well just see about that" Kid accelerated and I did then same. Flying to first place we both laughed seeing Kid slow down due to seeing what was ahead. I didn't give it much thought. I was having the time of my life winning. "Some grim reaper he is" Black★star and I were to the point our faces were getting numb cause of all the wind. 

Black★star gripping the back of the seat to leave indentions. "Stop we're about to cash!" I realize what the arrogant blued hair boy said but it was to late. "So not cool!!" I yelled and Black★star flew off hitting the fence hard. I on the other hand, hit the breaks causing me to fall off due to a step that was in the way. Oww.. I groaned in pain.

"Speak for yourself, you weren't thrown up aganit a metal fence! And yet you doing see me complaning" Black★star said while walking my way. I checked my bike for any damage... "Black★star! You left indentions in my bike!" I was about to rip his head off when Kid came slowly but..cool. I knew he was mocking me. "Thank goddness my fence isn't dentented.

Black★star really hit it hard. In a concern voice but I could see a little bit of scarcasum dripping from his mouth. "so what! Let's just go inside " Black★star said. I could tell he was affened.  Kid let us in. "Soul I can help pay for the damage cause to your bike". This time he was just plain nice. " thanks but I got it. "Okay enough of this lameness,

Kid let's go to Liz and patty's room" Black★star said while dragging kid up the stairs. "I'm so dead" Kid mumbled to himself but I could still hear him. "You can't die that easily so man up"