Chapter 6

(A/N: thank you for 110 reads)

Black★star's POV

We made our way back and went inside to grab the money. Kid sat down while Soul followed me. "Here we go" I said proudly as I pulled some money out of her piggy bank. "Hey isn't this her bra"

Soul said smirking while holding a black bra. "S-soul put that down, don't you have a girlfriend anyways!" I felt my face heat up as I grabbed the bra away from. "Duh, I only did that because I know you got the hots for Tsubaki" he teased. "Damn it" I muttered. By now Kid strut up stairs to meet us and saw and heard everything. "Are you guys done yet?" He asked crossing his arms, shooting daggers with his eyed. " yeah,yeah don't get panties in a twist" Soul said wavying him off. "Let's just go" Kid said while following us out of the room.

~time skip~ We wait in line at Death Mechanics (because why not :P) after an hour of waiting we finally got it done.

Death the Kid's POV:

Soul, Black★star and I were playing video games at my place. "YAHOO I WIN!!" Black★star screamed in our faces. "For the seventh time" I mumbled. Then I got a phone call from Meifune. "Guys can we take a break I need to take this" "okay" they said in a sync.

I answered "hello, "Hey Kid is Soul and Black★star with you" "uh yeah give me a moment," I blocked the phone with my hand. hey guys, Meifune want all of us". The three of us gather round the phone listening to what he"okay what's up" black★star said. "I need you guy to watch Angela for me tomorrow at 3:00 pm for an hour". " give us a minute to talk" I said.

"I think we should what do you think?" "Why not" Soul agreed "NO WAY , NOT ANGELA" Black★star disagreed. I got back on the phone and said we would to piss Star off. "Okay will be there bye". " Why did you do that for!!" Black★star said annoyed and angry. "Because I can" black★star mummbled insalts under his breath as we continued our game.
~timeskip bought to you by Excalibur~

"bye guys see you tomorrow" I said closing the door behind them"

phew I can finally take off these clothes off I thought to myself as I went to get a shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and another dropped around my next. It was dark outside but something caught my eye. More like someone. It was a siluwet of a cat with a witches hat. It was plain to see who it was. None other than Blair.