Chapter 1

*Alice's POV*

Its June 1st & I'm not ready for all the teenage girls to flood Forever 21. I opened my iPhone 5 & scrolled through Twitter.

@brendonurie: MALL DAY W/ @dallonweekes

I smiled & favorited it. I wonder what mall they'll go too. It would be crazy as hell if he came to the mall I'm at in the Bay Area. " Alice! Where are you?!" I hear someone calling my name in the distance.

My friend Jessie ran to my table & sat across from me. I'm currently at the food court. Her voice echoed through most of the mall. I face-palmed myself. " You're being loud as fuck, you know that?" I chuckled. " BRENDON URIE IS HERE!" Jessie yelled. I crossed my arms. " Oh really? Prove it," I smirked. She grabbed my arm & dragged me somewhere.
She started running & I had to run to keep up with her. " Can stop running, oh my God!" I yelled. " CAN'T I DONT WANT HIM TO LEAVE YET! HE SAID HE'D WAIT!" She yelled. I seriously doubt that. I spaced out for a little while as she dragged me to Brendon.
I felt myself run into something. Oh crap.

I was on top of him & we were on the floor. "Oh my fucking.. I'm so s-sor-sorry," I stuttered. He smiled at me. I got off of him & nearly fell again. We were finally on our feet. I was just below his chin. " Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He was wearing a plain white tee, black jeans & black vans.