Chapter 37

*Brendon's POV*

I'm starting to write on new music. I've started getting a little busy. Alice started to get to know Breezy a little more. We haven't heard from Ryan & Sarah since the ball. That's good.

It's been a month. A month since I've been engaged to Alice. She's amazing. I'm so happy to know that I get to call her Mrs. Urie one day.

*Alice's POV*

I slightly opened the door to Brendon's mini studio. I saw him writing on the desk. I walked in & closed the door. I made me way towards him. He stopped writing & looked over his shoulder.

" Hey, everything alright?" Brendon asked.

" No, just wanted to check up on you," I replied.

I sat down on his lap, he wrapped one arm around my waist. I looked down at what he was writing. It looked like a new song.

Verse 1: This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories. Oh x2 (this is the beat of my heartx2)x2.

" New song? How long have you been working on it?" I asked.

" Just a little while. This is the second song I worked on. I have another song saved up for something," he said.

" For what?"

" You'll just have to see."

" Can you give me a hint on what it's about?"

" Love."

" Well, I," I kissed his cheek. " -love," kissed his jawline. " -you," kissed his neck.

He guided my lips up to his. I cupped his face. I sat up properly, my legs on either side of him. His lips went down to my neck. I breathed out. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands drop from my back, to my waist & finally to my butt. He squeezed it a little.

I felt his lips smile against my neck. I giggled. He stood up & lifted me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to our bedroom & gently placed me down on our bed. He climbed on top & continued kissing my neck. I slowly guided his shirt up. Then, I fully removed it. He pulled away from the kiss. He had his hands on both sides of my head.

" You're so beautiful," he smiled.

I pulled him down & kissed him. I felt him playing with my leggings. He slowly started sliding them down. Was I ready for this?

Soon, I was left in a giant t-shirt which was owned by him, underwear & bra. I started kissing his neck. He silently moaned. I must have found his sweet spot.

He removed my shirt, well his shirt, leaving me in bra & undies. I ran my fingers through his hair. He unbuttoned his jeans & soon were off. I flipped us over, taking control. I was now on top of him. He smirked.

" I want control," I tried sounding seductive but probably failed.

" You have all the control, babe," he said.

I pressed my lips against his. I felt him slowly remove my bra. I threw it on the floor along with the rest of our clothes. He pulled away from the kiss & sat up. He kissed my collar bone & I felt a little nibble.

" Aww, that's probably gonna leave a mark," he said.

~

I felt someone stroking my hair. I felt body heat against my back. Brendon. I smiled at the the thought of last night. I turned around & faced him. His hair was messy from last night. Mine probably was too. He had a few parts of his hair coming down to his forehead. His eyes were closed.

" Good morning," I said.

He opened his eyes & smiled. " Good morning."

His voice was deep. Man, I love his morning voice.

" How was your sleep?" I asked.

" Amazing," he winked.

I chuckled. I got up & stretched. I immediately tried to cover my exposed chest, but Brendon flipped on top of me & stared down at me.

" You're beautiful," he smiled. I kissed him.

" Come on, let's get something to eat," I said.

He got off me & sat up. I picked up my underwear & his t-shirt I was wearing last night. I slipped them both on. The shirt was up to my butt, sadly. I wasn't really feeling pants, so I just walked out of the room. I walked into to the kitchen & looked for some food.

I watched Brendon walk into the kitchen shirtless with only boxers. I crossed my arms & smirked.

" What? If you can walk around pantsless, I should get too as well!" He said in a kiddy voice.

I chuckled, " You're cooking breakfast."

" I always do."

" You're really good at making bacons!"

" I know I know."

" Here let me turn on some music while you're at it."

I grabbed my Plug-In stereo & plugged in my phone. I went through my playlist & put on a song from his band. I played " Lying is the Most Fun.."

" You would play that," he chuckled.

" What? I really like this song!" I giggled.

I sat up on the counter & watched him cook. He grabbed the pan & walked over to me. I went on my phone & turned on the camera. Brendon pressed his lips against mine as I snapped a picture.

" I love you Brendon," I said looking into his eyes.

" I love you too, my future wife," he smiled.

I posted the picture on Twitter.

@ohdearalice: Sweet mornings with @brendonurie ❤️ ( picture)

----------------
A/N: Another sucky chapter. I suck at smut so leave me be! Lol.