Epilogue

Three years later

Aarons pov

"Penny baby we're going to be late!" I yell from down stairs.

"I'm coming!" She yells back.

"I already made you come ten minutes ago!" I say laughing.

"Dick head." She says coming down the stairs with her big belly. My girl is 7 months pregnant today and she's also graduating college.

She went to school and had a full time job and saved up to buy her own little bakery. I've never been more proud of her. Now she's carrying our beautiful baby girl.

"Hey watch your mouth. After you have our daughter and recover I'm going to fuck that ass of yours for all the times you've been an ass to me. Got it?" She rolls her eyes but I know she loves when I'm like this.

I help her up to get in the car and we make our way to her school. Life has been go good by her side. We got married a two years after I proposed. I would have done it sooner but I wanted to be able to give her the wedding she deserved. Both our parents were so kind to buy us a house for our wedding gift.

I'm forever great to them for what they did for us. I felt so guilty at first because buying a house for someone is a lot of money. I now and my own boss to my own construction company. I build houses for people who guy new land.

I enjoy what I do and most of all I love my life. I never thought I could be any more happy but I'm proven wrong every time.

"What are you thinking about?" She takes me out of my thoughts.

"Just grateful to have you." I say grabbing her hand and giving it a kiss.

After the ceremony we all go out to eat with our parents and celebrate my girls accomplishments. I'm such a proud husband. Man I'll never get tried of saying that. I look over to my wife feeling beyond blessed. It has me thinking how could my dad let his family go like he did for a quick fuck.

My mom found herself a boyfriend who treats her great and if he didn't I would break his face. Jacob become a good friend of ours and he comes to viste every time he's in town.

Who would have known that a once stranger would become the fuckin love of my life and mother of my children. Life is good.

I would do it all over again with her and if I could I would have sat next to her I class a whole lot sooner if I knew she would become the most important person in my life.

Now I have two beautiful girls to protect. When Ava is born I'm going to protect her and love her so much. I can't wait for her to grow up and see the women she becomes.

"It's going to be so funny when Ava starts dating." Penny says beside me and my blood runs cold.

Oh fuck.

The end!

The end!

I really hope you guys enjoy this story! It would mean the world to me if you guys gave it a vote! And comment!

Thank you for giving my story a read!