Chapter 28

Aarons pov

I've never felt more alone in my life here. My mom seems so much more happy here with my aunt and it makes me happy for her. I on thee other hand hate it here.

For the past few weeks I push Penny away to make it easier on her. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. Breaking up with her broke me so much. I cried so much that night and then seeing her so broken because of me.

She deserves better then me. I hope she'll be able to move on from me. I know i never will, she's the best thing to ever happen to me. I had to break up with her because I felt like a distant relationship wouldn't work out.

I was overthinking that she would get tried of not being together all the time. I put so much shit in my head that lead for me to break up with her.

That's night my mom and I had all our stuff packed to leave the next morning. I haven't been back since, I even missed my graduation for being a fucken coward to face her.

I texted her the day of her graduation graduating her and I saw that she blocked me. I did it to myself though.

Has she moved on? Is she over me? Is she talking to someone? I swear I would will beat the shit out of them if they even touch her.

My phone rings and these calls have been the highlights of my day.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi."

"How is she?" I ask him.

"She's doing better now." Jacob tells me. I kinda wish she wasn't. Does that mean she's over me?

"Oh." Is all I say not knowing how to answer him.

"I don't understand you. You clearly broke up with her so why do you keep checking in on her?" I haven't told him the truth as to why I broke it off. I feel like no one would understand me.

I'm doing it for her. If we kept dating each other I know she would hold herself back to want to see each other all the time.

"She has a date tonight." What? I swear I saw red the second those worlds left his mouth. "I mean it's time right. You want her to move on."

I guess.

"Who is it?" I demand to know everything about this guy.

"Some guy from school you don't know him."

"Give me his name Jacob." I say angrily.

"No. It's not any of your business anymore. Anyways I have to go." Then he clicks.

"fuck!" I yell. How the fuck do I move on from her? I can't stand the fact that she's going on a date with someone who isn't me.

What if she ends up liking him? What if she has sex with him? Will she love his body like she did mine?

Fuck that I can't let her move on. This last mouth without has been so hard. I'm so stupid for breaking up with her without giving the distant relationship a chance.

I grab my keys and get a few waters and something to eat because these next five hours are going to be the longest of my life. I also grab my necklace that I've been wearing with the promise ring I gave her.

After today that ring will stay there until I propose to her the way she deserves.

It's 9pm and I finally make it to penny's house

It's 9pm and I finally make it to penny's house. I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I'm sure she's still on her fucking date.

I park across the street so she won't see me when she arrives. I want to see who this dick head is. After some time there a car pulls up and I know it's them.

The guy gets out the car and this dick head is nothing compared to me. He opens the door for my Penny. She comes out look beautiful as always.

What has my blood running cold is the red she's wearing. It's the same dress she wore when I took her on a picnic. Why would she wear that one?

I step out of my truck being as quite as I can. They walk up to her door and he grabs her hand Penny letting him. I slowly start making my way to them.

I see him leaning in about to give her a kiss and she closes her eyes waiting for him to kiss her. Fuck that.

"Penny."