Chapter 1

She's weird.

She's fat.

That's what everyone always says when they see me. Just because I don't meet there standards doesn't make me weird. I can't help but not want to dress in tight cloths and put on pounds of makeup.

I wear sweats and big sweaters to cover my body that I don't like. I have big thighs and big breasts. I use to love my body. I embraced that I was a plus size women but when everyone makes fun of your weight and calls you fat it makes you rethink.

I'm grateful to have both my parents. My mom is the sweetest person and my dad is so caring. There love for each other is so beautiful and one day I hope to find someone to love me the same way.

My mother everyday before school makes me tell myself 'I am beautiful'. She started making me say that when she saw that I wasn't eating as much.

Little by little I'm starting to love my body again. I block out the comments I receive at school. I see celebrities with my body size embracing there body's and why can't I do the same?

I make my way into school with my hoodie on and earbuds in like every morning. I make my way to my locker to get my stuff and like always miss queen bitch is there.

Her and her group of friends have nothing better to do then to bully me. My junior year I never said anything back but I told myself that my senior year I would defend myself.

"Oh look it's fat Amy." Emma says. I look over at her not impressed with her insult. At a point that comment would have hurt my feelings.

"16." Is all I say.

"What?" She asks confused.

"That's the 16th time you've called me that. Maybe come up with better insults if you want to hurt my feelings or if you actually want me to give a fuck." I say slamming my lock closed and making my way to my first class.

I make my way to the seats in the back next to the window. I mostly keep to myself here at school, I moved here my junior year and instantly people just didn't like me. My parents are surgeons and have money. They were nice enough to buy me a red Jeep. I've never been one to show off what I have.

I'm grateful for even the smallest thing that are given to me and my parents tough me that. Even though they work so much they make time to spend with me.

Students make there way into class and then I see my neighbor Aaron making his way to the back where I am. We're not friends or anything but our parents get together every once in a while.

We've never spoken a word to each other and I don't really care to. Yea he's gorgeous, he's one of the tallest guys at school. He's about 6'3 dark skin with green eyes. He's the most popular guy at school and miss queen bitch and him are together? Who knows they are on and off all the damn time.

While I'm zoned out I don't even notice that he took a seat next to me. I try and act like him sitting next to me isn't making me nervous. Like I said he's the hottest guy at our school.

I lean back on my chair crossing my arms and looking out the window. From beside me I can feel his eyes on me but I don't dare look. The whole class I try and act unbothered by him being so close to me and feeling him glance at me every second.

Schools finally out and I make my way to my car that I park a few blocks away from school. I got tried of everyone always looking at me once I drove into the lot.

Im a few steps away from my car when I see Aaron drive by in his black truck. He turns to look at me and we hold each other's stares until he's out of sight.

Lately I have notice him looking at me more or maybe I'm just imagining it who knows.

I really hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Let me know your thoughts!

Vote! Like! And don't be shy to comment!

Tell me something that you love about yourself? ✨🌸