Chapter 5

"Paint my nails."

I look at him confused.

"Wait really?" I say a little excited.

"Yeah why not." He puts his hand in front of me,  I give him a smile and grab the different colors I have.

"What color do you want?" I put the colors in front of him. He looks at each one and picks the same color I have on.

I fix myself by siting up and so does he. I grab his hand putting it on my lap and I start painting them. While I'm doing his pinky I feel his thumb start rubbing circles on my leg.

I try to compose myself and act like it doesn't make me nervous that he's doing that. "Okay give me your other hand. Blow on your nails." He switches hands and i start the next one.

"Okay now let them dry." He decides to run his fingers through his hair. "Aaron! No!" I plant my face in my hands.

"What?!" He asks confused.

"Look at your nails." I say waiting for him to see his nail polish all messed up.

"Oh shit." Then he starts laughing.

"It's all over your hair now." I let my head fall back and laugh along with him.

"Take it out!" He says through he's laugh.

I stand up and walk into my restroom and grab a wet towel. He walks in and looks at his hair and shakes his head. "This is your fault." He says with a smile on his face.

"Sit down on the toilet your to tall for me to reach." He sits down and he opens his legs letting me stand between them. I start taking off the polish the best that I can.

Then I feel his hand on my waist and he lays his head on my chest and I keep cleaning his hair. Why is he being like this?

"Okay it's all off now." I say putting my hands to my side but he doesn't bother to move away. I hear him sigh "you okay?" I ask and he shakes his head. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." He whispers.

"You can talk to me, I know we're not friends or anything but I will never judge you." I say softly running my hands through he's hair.

"Maybe not tonight." He mumbles.

I check my phone and see it's 11:25pm and I'm feeling a bit tried. I don't want to kick him out but I don't know what to do.

"I should probably go." He finally says. Why am I disappointed?

"Okay." I say and I follow him downstairs. He opens the door then turns to face me.

"Lock all the doors. If you need anything I'm right  next door." I'm to stunned to speak so I just nod. He reaches behind me and grabs my phone. "You have my number now and I have yours okay?"

"Okay." I can't seem to say anything else.

"Goodnight Penny." He says then leaves.

Penny.

I like that new nickname.

It's Saturday night and I decide to go get some pizza for myself and have a movie night

It's Saturday night and I decide to go get some pizza for myself and have a movie night. I pull up to this pizza place that's really famous here in town.

I walk in and the first thing I see is Aaron and his friends and miss queen bitch. I act like I don't see them and carry on ordering my pizza.

I sit down a few tables down and wait. I have my back towards Aaron and his friends because I don't really want them seeing me.

But of course with my luck "oh look fat Amy is here." She says from behind me but I ignore her. She decides to sit in front of me and keep going with her insults.

I turn to the side and lay my head on my fist ignoring her. Then Aaron stands next to Emma but I don't bother looking.

"Maybe that's why your so fat Penelope. You eat a whole damn pizza by yourself." She laughs And so does every one else.

What hurt was that Aaron was also laughing. I can't help my tears come down. I get up and get out of there and drive to my house sobbing.

I make my way to my room and bury my face into my pillows and let it all out.