six

Me- Hey Michael I just wanted to say that I miss

Nope. That's not it.

Me- Michael, how have you been?

What am I doing?

Me- Fuck you Michael. Text me back.

That one is necessary but I'm a good person so I'm not going to send that.

Me- Why did you

"Ana, we're leaving in five so get ready to run to the Hoods'," my mom yelled from the hallway. I really hope she's not being serious.

I nodded my head but realized shortly after that my door was closed and she couldn't see what I was doing. "Alright mom, I'll be down in a second. Let me grab all of my things real quick," I called back.

After picking my phone up and deciding not to waste my time and send Michael a text I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.

"I just told Joy we would on our way," my mom said.

"Okay, let's go. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting would we?" I laughed.

The drive to Calum's house was quiet. My mom hadn't said much to me since we left the house. I didn't mind either, she's just preparing me to be silent at the reunion.

"I hope you don't plan on being this quiet at the reunion," she finally spoke.

"Of course not mom. Why would I have a reason to?" I rolled my eyes.

Little does she know I plan on locking myself in a guest bed room while nobody is paying attention. 'Hopefully everyone doesn't make a big deal about me coming' I thought as we pulled into the driveway.

"You go in now and I'll meet you in the back when I feel like it?" I suggested.

"Nice one, Ana. You can come in now or we'll sit out here until you feel like going in."

"We'll be out here for a while mom," I laughed.

"No we won't because were going in now. Let's go."

I unbuckled my seat belt and slammed the door after I stepped out. "Calum and the boys don't know you're coming."

The boys. "Hey mom, who all is here with Calum?"

"I believe it's just Calum, Luke and Ashton. Michael couldn't make it." Thank God.

When we reached the door my I knocked and stepped back allowing my mom to take the first greeting. I was going to knock again when the door suddenly opened and I heard Joy's chirpy voice, "Oh hello Kim. Nice to see you again Ana!"

"Wait Ana is here?" a confused voice spoke.

"Yes Ana is here?" I questioned back.

Joy let us inside and I was greeted by three idiots I knew I missed deep down inside.

"Ana is only here because I promised her last night I wouldn't get too excited," Luke informed.

"You spoke to Ana last night?" Ashton gasped.

"Yeah, how come," Calum began.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you guys didn't talk about me like I wasn't here," I laughed.

"Yeah of course," Calum led me to the back yard, "we all missed you a lot. You know that right?"

"I know."

"Did you miss us?" he frowned.

"Of course I did," I admitted, "why wouldn't I?" No point in lying to them.

"Then how come you never want to hang out or see us anymore? You never text us back, either." He questioned.

"Because it's hard seeing you guys," I admitted.

"CAN SOMEONE GET THE DOOR MY HANDS ARE FULL!" Calum's dad shouted from the grill.

"I'll get it," I rushed.

As I walked through the kitchen to the front door I was planning my escape to the guest room. Looks like it'll be harder than I intended it to be. The person behind the door knocked again and I began to get annoyed.

"Can't you see that I'm coming? Jesus Christ!" I yelled.

I whipped the door open and began to complain, "You know it's really hard to think when there's a dick knocking over and over on the," I froze.

I couldn't breathe. Everything I planned on saying had become non-existent. Why the hell?

He licked his lips and finally spoke, "Ana. Nice to see you again."

"I wish the feeling was mutual Michael," I choked out and walked away from the door.

---------------------------------

okay hello im updating one more time. i feel like the ending to this sucks really bad but i dont know? do you guys like my book? please holla at me and let me know. that would help me out greatly. okay bye. maybe expect an update later??