twenty

His lips were pressed against mine but I wasn't processing anything.

"What do you want?"

"You."

Me? Michael wants me?

I always wished and hoped he would but I never actually thought he would. You don't expect the good things in life to happen for you like that.

I wasn't expecting Michael to want me in the way I wanted him. Now that its actually happening I don't know how to react.

"Are you okay?" he asked putting his head in my neck. I felt myself get goose bumps as his hair tickled my neck.

"I don't know what to say," I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" he frowned.

"Please don't frown," I begged, "its just I've wanted you to want me this way for so long. And now that you do its so shocking that its actually happening. Its not a bad kind of shocking. Its good, because things might actually go the right way now," I smiled.

"I just wish I would've realized all of this sooner," he smiled at me.

"We've been standing in my foyer for like twenty minutes. Would you like to take a seat somewhere? Preferably in a room upstairs where my Netflix is currently logged in?" I hinted.

"We should probably go to your room then," he laughed.

"We shall," I said grabbing his hand dragging him up my stairs.

When we entered my room I told him to make himself comfortable as I went to the bathroom. He began to take his shoes off as I left the room entering the tiled room.

Before doing my business I looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed and my hair looked like a rat found its new home. Why would I go see Michael with my hair like this? Very ashamed.
Shut up he liked it. The encouragement is real, wow.

After going to the bathroom I washed my hands and headed back into my bed room but froze when I entered.

"What the hell?" I laughed at him.

"Well, you said to get comfortable and you have too many pillows," he said throwing the last one on the floor.

"There's only one pillow on the bed now," I pointed out picking up the 'extra' pillows throwing them into the bin in front of my bed.

"We only need one," he said dumbfounded.

"And where are you supposed to be putting your head then?"

"The question is where are you putting yours and the answer is right here," he laughed pointing to his chest.

"Whatever, have you picked anything out?" I said jumping on my bed.

"Oh, its my turn to pick?" he asked.

I nodded and waited for him to lay down so I could get comfortable. When he finally did I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my body. I love Michael cuddles.

After he picked out a show for us to watch he threw the controller at the foot of my bed and rested his head on mine. I sighed in content because I was relaxed, yet once again.

Michael never fails to make me a nervous wreck, and relax me all at once.

We were ten minutes into the first episode of The Tomorrow People when he finally said something.

"He's got a pretty cool life."

"How? You barely know anything about it," I laughed.

"From what I know so far, his life is pretty great. Sure, he takes some meds but he has already said he doesn't need them. He hasn't been taking them regardless. His best friend is a sweet-heart and she's good looking. He can basically transport anywhere he wants which is pretty bomb. And finally, he's got a hot chick in his head. How cool?" He laughed.

"Little do you know he has faults in his life, too. I've already watched this show like twelve times. I can tell you weren't paying attention because it was literally on my top rated," I laughed squeezing his stomach.

"I noticed it was rated 5 stars. That's why I picked it because I know you liked it. Duh," he laughed.

I laughed along with him. And we kept laughing. I wasn't sure why, but we couldn't stop. His laugh was contagious and I'm pretty sure he was laughing because I sound like a dying squirrel.

"You have a wonderful laugh. I missed it," he said. Can he read minds?

"Don't flatter me too much," I joked.

"I'm serious. You're laugh is amazing. I would listen to it all day as long as I'm the one causing it. If you laugh at my jokes for hours I'd be the happiest man on earth. But you being here with me now, and then, makes me the happiest man on earth," he said kissing my forehead.

"Michael dont be so sappy," I whined.

"What? I don't tell you these things enough. I actually never have. And I should. Because you don't deserve to ever feel like you aren't good enough. Because regardless of what everyone else says you're the world to me. I love everything about you. I love your laugh. And the way your eyes light up when you see something about your favorite artists on the radio. I love the way your eyes crinklew when you laugh hard enough, and when you just clap your hands and laugh silently. I love the way you think all my jokes are funny when in reality, they aren't. I love the way you hold yourself. You put on this mask and try to make everyone believe that you don't care what they think. You try to make everyone believe you're heartless. But you actually aren't. You have the biggest heart ever, well besides Ashton. But this isn't about him, this is about you, us. You have one of the biggest hearts and even though you pretend like nothing gets to you, it does. And you hold it in for so long and you shouldn't. But you do for the sake of others. Because you think everyone else's problems matter more than yours, but yours are equally important. If you ever feel like doing anything you'd regret, baby I'm here for you. I promise. Last but not least, I love you." He said smiling down at me.

By the time he finished I was crying silently. Why does he make me feel this way?

"I didn't mean to make you cry," he said wiping my tears.

"I wasn't planning on crying, but they're good tears," I sniffled.

"Baby, don't cry. Stop crying. You're going to make me cry," he whined.

"I can't help it, Michael. You just confessed your love to me in the sweetest way possible and I seriously can't handle my emotions right now," I said wiping my face.

"I'm sorry," he kissed my cheek.

"Its fine," I said kissing his cheek.

"I mean it though," he reminded me, "I mean all of it."

"What are we?" I asked.

"Whatever you want me to be."

"I just want you here with me right now," I mumbled in his wet shirt.

"Then I'm here, baby."

><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><>
Pls don't hate me. Ily.