A/N - AU Notes and other

If you didn't read the description, once again this fic contains spoilers for ALL ROUTES + DLC and will also eventually spoil Three Hopes. Please avoid reading if you don't want to be spoiled.

It may also be important to note for readers in the future that the beginning of the story was written BEFORE the release of Three Hopes, so if Three Hopes adds anything on to the lore that was previously in here, it may be outdated. Beginning of the story to the chapter Rumors (Edelgard) was written before the release of Three Hopes.

I used to write down notes of the AU this takes place in here, but decided to remove them since some of them will spoil the story. Mostly everything is the same, though mostly minor things are changed slightly and there are more major-ish differences from canon later on.

While this was written before the release of Three Hopes, I will find a way to incorporate the Three Hopes characters, including Shez and Arval, later within the story. With these will also come Three Hopes spoilers.

This part also serves as a reminder if you did not view the description that this story spoils all routes and DLC in BOTH Three Houses AND Three Hopes. If you do not wish to be spoiled, then I do not advise you to read further.