Sixth Part

Chae Yoon snuggled herself closer to him, both wrapped in a blanket as they faced the evening beach. It was colder now but the nearby little bonfire he had set up made it warm enough for them.

"This is great. Its my first time experiencing something like this," she smiled, curling herself and resting her head on his chest. The view wasn't that much, but the nearby sounds from the bars by the beach and the soft crackling of the fire set a very appealing mood.

"Really? I'm glad there's no mosquitoes here. It's often like that."

Chae Yoon laughed, "Even if there are, you'll kill them all anyway

Chae Yoon laughed, "Even if there are, you'll kill them all anyway."

"No, I can't."

"Yes, you can," she looked up at him, "No, you should. You have no choice." She continued to stare, grinning when he scoffed and she felt him pull her even closer, their blanket almost slipping down but he pulled it back up. She started studying his features. No one could really get tired of staring at a pretty face like Min Tae Gu.

"If you don't mind me asking, can I know how you got that?"

"Hmm. Let's see." His arm was looped on her shoulders and he keeps her close as he begins to exhale, thinking where he should start telling her.

"I was in a forest."

"Mhm..."

"Then I encountered this wild boar," he looks at her, "Then we had a fight." When he saw how she frowned at that, he added, "I scratched his face, bitch got pissed so he scratched mine back, kind of like..." He comically lifted his hands, clawing his fingers and running it through his face.

"Tsh." Chae Yoon extracted herself from him and grabbed the chips, annoyed because she thought he was finally being serious for once. Tae Gu snorted and laughed and tried to pull her back but she keeps elbowing him.

"Hey.." he chuckled.

"Whatever. I'm not talking to you ever again."

"Yes, you will."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"I do." She opened the chips loudly and shoved a handful to her mouth, not wanting to admit that she hated the small distance between them now.

"Chae Yoon..." He carefully moved closer to her, attempting to reach her again. Tae Gu took the bag of chips and put it aside. "Hey.."

"What."

"Talk to me."

It was kind of funny in her mind how he's trying to get her back — rubbing his cheek on hers, hugging, cuddling, everything.

She'd try to move away but he'd pull her back again. It was becoming difficult to not smile at it.

"You're choking me." She almost giggled when he immediately loosen his hold but didn't let her go.