chapter36

when ye nanzhou ran into the rest area of the runners, he was terrified along the way.

he had just gotten the news that xiao lotus, lu lu, and more than a dozen young players in the jiangjin division had clashed and fought.

the little lotus in the rest area was wiping tears and hugging lu lu's brother who had been crying and crying all the time, and the red tongtong's face was full of tears, and the tearful eyes did not notice that his father ran in.

ye nanzhou shrugged off the surrounding staff and saw clearly that the little baby was crying as if the sky was collapsing, and the whole person seemed to sink into the deep sea.

he quickly reached out and hugged the little baby: "little lotus?

xiao lotus opened his tearful eyes, saw his father, and threw himself into his arms: "they surrounded the landing brother and beat his brother, so fierce!"

ye nanzhou shouted at the staff on the side, "what about the medical team?" so

many staff members at the scene had never seen ye nanzhou look so panicked and stern.

"it's already here." staff brought in emergency medical staff at the scene.

ye nanzhou simply picked up the two children and strode into the small rest room next to him, "bring the injured little players into the rest room separately, and the medical staff will follow up."

xiao ding also ran over to follow the command: "evacuate the others, and notify the parents of the little players who are fighting to come over." a

group of people hula rushed to different rest rooms.

in the small rest room, lu lu whispered to ye nanzhou, "uncle, you first coax xiao lotus, i'm fine." the

little elk was crying so badly that he was going to get sick. <

the medical staff also asked xiao lotus to loosen the hand holding lu lu, otherwise it would be inconvenient to check.

ye nanzhou nodded to lu lu, walked to the corner with xiao lotus in his arms, and said softly, "baby, daddy is here, don't you cry?" tell dad what's wrong? why the sudden fight? what is the specific situation? there were

paper towels in the room, and ye nanzhou smoked a few to wipe the tears of the little baby, and he was so distressed that he was dripping blood.

yesterday he also thought that in the future, he would take care of xiao lotus, never let him be wronged again, and not shed a tear.

as a result, in his show, his little baby cried into a little tear man.

xiao lotus lay on his father's shoulder and looked at lu lu's brother with a twitch, and his little finger gently grabbed his father's earlobe and whispered, "daddy, xiao lotus wants to stay with his brother." he felt that lu lu's

brother needed companionship.

"okay." ye nanzhou

walked over and asked the medical staff, "how is the situation?"

although they are all children fighting, after all, children of this age are fine skin and tender flesh, and a little touch will be somewhat red and swollen.

lu lu's most serious was his neck, which was scratched by wenwen with his fingernails, and at first there was no reaction, but now it has become particularly obvious.

xiao lotus stood on the chair, bent over to the back of lu lu's brother's neck to observe, and looked at the red mark with pain: "brother, does it hurt?" does it hurt a lot? <