chapter84

between returning to the orphanage and sleeping on the couch to guard the father and son, yuan zheng naturally chose the latter.

little lotus remembered another thing, crawled on the bed, and asked her father for tools to cut her nails.

he put two little legs on the back of his uncle's feet, and as he looked down and carried the hair on his leg, he said, "uncle, you're going to cut daddy's nails." dad had turned himself red. yuan zheng

was not hurt by his leg hair, that is, he saw that his fingers were small, pinched and pinched, he rubbed the small points: "bao bao, when you grow up later, there will be so much hair on your legs."

"huh?" as soon as little lotus gave up, she sat down on the bed in fright, and turned her head in horror to find her father, "daddy, little lotus don't grow so many hairs."

yuan zheng saw that xiao budian was really frightened, and quickly hugged him back: "no, no, uncle joked with you." not everyone grows up, and your dad isn't very long.

little lotus pouted, frowning and glaring at him: "uncle bad bad!

he doesn't have a hairy calf, it's not cute at all, it's scary.

yuan zheng urged ye nanzhou to take the nail clipper and quickly diverted the attention of the little one.

when ye nanzhou sat on the bed, xiao lotus crawled to his father's leg to observe his father's leg, bare and slippery, without the thick leg hair of his uncle!

ye nanzhou bent his knees and let the baby sit on it, put his arm around him and kissed his tender little face: "baby skin like daddy, don't worry, be good." <

xiao lotus rubbed into his father's arms: "hmm~"

or daddy is the best.

yuan zheng held his brother bai jing's slender hand, bowed his head and carefully trimmed his nails: "you don't move, otherwise your uncle may accidentally hurt your father." little

lotus urn said angrily, "uncle is stupid." however, xiao lotus's

little ass twisted his back to yuan zheng, buried his head in his father's arms and did not move, very well-behaved, afraid of really affecting his uncle and hurting his father.

ye nanzhou's nails are not long, a little repair can be done, yuan zheng very carefully with one side of the grinding stone gently grind the edge of the nail more rounded.

ye nanzhou raised his hand slightly, and in his arms was a soft and cute little baby, quietly observing the bridge of his nose and the corners of his lips when he looked down at yuan zheng.

suddenly, ye nanzhou's hand was held high by yuan zheng, and he lowered

his head and dropped a kiss on the back of his hand.

ye nanzhou quickly withdrew his hand, pretended that nothing had happened, hugged the baby and said, "baby, you help your father check the nails of his hands to see if your uncle is well repaired?"

yuan zheng put away the nail clipper, held xiao budi on his lap, and observed ye nanzhou's hand together.

xiao lotus touched his father's fingertips with his fingertips: "well, it's round and short, so that daddy won't catch himself red." uncle, isn't that right?

yuan zheng held up the light light of the cloud: "yes, that's right. <

"wow, hahahahaha," xiao lotus stretched out her arms happily, feeling like she was about to get close to the beautiful chandelier on the roof.

his little hand made a grasping motion, as if grasping the light in his hand.

ye nanzhou got up and put away the nail clippers and reminded them, "baby, it's time to go to bed." "