chapter9

lu lu glanced at the empty cat's claw pad beside him and quietly pulled it with his hand to his side.

xiao lotus pounced excitedly, almost kneeling on the soft cat's paw pad, and he smiled sweetly toward the landing.

in an instant, lu lu smelled the familiar, warm milk sweetness again.

a voice came from behind them: "little lotus?! we can play together next time!

xiao lotus turned his head to look at the past, it was little elk qiqi.

qi qi sat on the cat's paw cushion, one hand tugged on the mat while lifting his ass, moved to xiao lotus's side, approached him and smiled and said, "xiao lotus."

he changed positions with xiao lotus before the first round of the game, and he had a good impression of xiao lotus, and began to ask questions and ask questions about xiao lotus.

lu lu saw the heads of the two small elks together, as if whispering.

he skimmed his lips, his hands on his knees, and stroked the fur through his gloves.

xiao lotus was in the joy of making new friends, and did not notice lu lu's reaction, he agreed with qiqi to say hello the next time he came to the show.

standing in the middle of the children, cai jiawen announced the completion of the promotion list, telling the remaining young contestants how to attract votes through the show's live broadcast platform in the coming week.

but the child didn't care, only knew that he was eliminated, crying one in the east and one in the west, and those who had just been so easily appeased also cried again with their throats straight.

"i don't want me not, i'm going to sit on the cat mat too!"

"i'm going to keep playing, don't go home!"

xiao gu was the most depressed, he had won the last level, why didn't he advance. he couldn't help but make trouble, but he didn't expect that there was a brother standing next to the team leader at the first time. <

the leader brother looked at xiao gu with a look of concern, he was sent to look at xiao gu specifically.

take on an important task.

xiao gu lowered his voice and said, "your show is not fair! it's not fair. the leader brother maintained

a good smile: "there is still a week of live broadcast time, xiaogu you can appeal to the audience to vote for you." there are still ten places, xiao gu you can. most of the barrage audience cheered and celebrated their favorite little cute babies.

"xiao lotus is fantastic, i saw the details of the results just announced, the original running competition results turned out to be very high in the group, the second level was won, and the promotion was so smooth."

"it's not easy for the organizers, the little players are too emotional, and they cry when they cry."

"today's game is very simple, in fact, it is just a preliminary screening of relatively unsuitable children."

"unfortunately, some of the children are actually quite good, but there are only fifty places."

"xiao gu is eliminated, haha, the whole world celebrates." sorry, don't say i'm excessive, i just don't like to be unreasonable and bully the little bear child"

the last scene of the live broadcast ended, the little contestants who were not crying shouted the program slogan to the main camera:

"cubs rush forward ah ~ ah ~ ah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ the camera flashes over the child, recording every cute and joyful little face in the picture with unmistakable accuracy. <