𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

"Cᴀsᴇ ᴅɪsᴍɪssᴇᴅ!!"  Nonnie shouted, as they exited the building. Mia was happy for her sister, she smiled at her and Nonnie. As she walked with her mother, side by Bob. "It's balls that homeless guy wasn't there to see me win." Patty stared straight forward, her eyes darkened. 

"Can we file a counter suit?"

The blondes eyes widened, as she looked at Angie with a shocked look. The women returned the gesture, while looking back at her other daughter. "Why? He's homeless." The older women added, Nonnie agreed. 

"I want revenge against anyone who has ever been mean to me. I had a taste of victory but it wasn't enough." 

 Mia was quite concerned, Patty had never been like this before. "The best revenge is a life we'll lived." Bob added, making the girl furrow her brows at him. Something was off with Patty, maybe it was the feelings she shared for Bob. But Mia could since a change in the girl, and she couldn't help but side eye her. 

"Well uh, I gotta go meet up with someone." 

Mia announced to her family, making Bob raise a brow. "Brick?" He asked, causing the girl to scoff. But Patty to roll her eyes. "So your gonna miss my meeting?" Angie frowned, her daughter rubbed her shoulder in reply.

"I'm sorry Mom, I'll celebrate later." 

She gave them all a finale smile, before walking away. Bob was correct,the girl was on her way to see Brick. They normally hung out on Sundays, when his parents were at the nail salon. 

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

She made her to the tree by Bricks bedroom, and at this point he was expecting the girl. So his white lined window, was wide open for entery, the girl groaned before climbing up the limp tree. She stumbled through the window catching Bricks attention.

"Wow, very graceful." 

He smirked, helping her in fully. She rolled her eyes playfully before exaiming the oddly clean room. "Uh oh, looks like you've been procrastinating." He bit the inside of his cheek, as he sat down at the end of the bed.

"What do you mean?"

He asked, the girl. She crossed her arms before joining him. "You clean when your worried, or stressed." She looked over at him, as he gave in. "It's just Magnolia." He stood up, his hands resting on his face. 

"She's so confusing, you know?"

The girl then stood up, removing his hands. "It's been two weeks Brick, last time I talked to her. She's not over you either." The girl smiled, as he began to pace again. 

"Really?" 

Disbelief laced his voice, making the girl roll her eyes dramatically. "Yes, really." A proud look surfaced his face, as he lied back down on the dark blue bed. "Should I talk to her?" Mia looked across his dresser, scanning his metals. 

"I mean, if you want too." 

The girl shrugged, as she turned towards him. "I thinks it's what's right." She clicked her tongue, before walking closer to the boy. "Talk to her about where you guys are right now, and I promise you. It'll get better." He nodded, seemingly taking in the girls wise words. As he stood up, wrapping her in his arms. 

"Thanks Mi."

"Oh my god!" She groaned shrugging him off, as he laughed. "I told you not to call me that since what? We were- twelve?" He shook his head in reply, before clearing his throat.

"Actually since we were nine."

"Yeah, you'd think it sink in by now." He shook his head playfully,as she made her way over to the window. "Talk to you later." She stuck her head out, followed by her body. "I'll tell you how it goes!" Once he saw the girl completely gone, he shut the small framed window.