𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

"Come on, you know that's not true."

Young Mia chuckled, brushing a soft blonde stroke of hair behind her ear. Brick nodded raggedly, as he ate a scoop a chocolate ice cream. "Chocolate is superior!" Mia shook her head before standing up, vanilla ice cream in hand. "Vanilla is and will always be my go to, and it should be yours to!" 

The two sat in Bricks backyard, it was right after school. And Brick had invited Mia to come eat ice cream with him in his backyard. They sat inside the piket fence, on top of his play house. The roof was made from wood, a light shade. As the sun set, the twos ice cream melted down. Just like there previous argument. 

"Guess what Brick?"

"What?"

The young boy questioned, Mia then turned towards him, eyes wide. "I saw Lindsey, and Parker. Kissing on the swing set." She whispered, now leaning away from the young blonde boy. Who now had his jaw on the floor. "Parker?" He shouted quietly, she looked around shushing him in response.

"Yeah!"

She whispered, he furrowed his brows. "Wow, that's crazy. I've only seen my parents kiss." He shrugged, towards the curious girl. "Same, what's even the big deal? I just don't get it." She looked over at him, while playing with her spoon. "Maybe it's fun?" She nodded, staring off into the now faded sunset.

"Hey Mia?"

She hummed softly, her brown eyes gazing at the blue ones he shared. "Would you maybe wanna kiss? Just to see what it's all about of course." He asked nervously, the girls palms became sweaty. As she stumbled out a reply.

"Sure."

Of course Mia had kissed boys since that 4th grade day, but they were just party boys. Nobody she truly shared feelings towards, but this. Christian, was different. He seemed experienced, like her, he was also so hypnotizing. The way his lips moved against her roughly, most kissed lacked passion, but the one last night felt real to Mia. Little to her, the feelings weren't...mutual.

But, with new feelings come, new problems. Mia had never been the type to stress eat, that was more of Patty's ordeal. But now the blonde scrounged the house for some sort of fuel that could keep her mind off of Christian. She had never felt this hole, which craved to be filled.

"Mom."

She called out, her hands opening every cabinet in sight.  "Mia." Angie called back, entering the kitchen. "Mia! What the hell are you doing?" Angie shouted, grabbing the food scattered across the counter. "Looking for food." She remained focused on the cabinet she was digging in, Angie furrowed her brows.

"This is food, here sit down sweetheart."

The women guided Mia, over to the kitchen table. Her hand on her back, both sat down as Mia rubbed her face longingly. "What's the matter?" Angie comforted, her hand on her daughters shoulder. "I'm starving, but nothing looks good." She placed her head in her arms, with a groan to accompany it.