𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Tʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴs ᴇxɪᴛᴇᴅ Bᴏᴏᴢᴇ N Sᴛᴜꜰꜰ, not fully aware of what exactly they were getting into. But they had to stop Patty, Mia knew Bob Armstrong was innocent. She never feared the oddly perky man, but what she did fear is her own twin, afraid of what tricks she'd pull. Just as they came to a hold infront of the car, a high pitch voice caught there attention.

"Wait up, losers."

They turned to see a small Dixie Sinclair, Mia rolled her eyes, not in the mood for this girl today. "I'm coming with you." She stated proudly, Mia crossed her arms stepping up from the two others.

"No, you're not."

She gave the girl a cocky smile, before turning around. "Am too!" She defended, making Mia bit her lip out of clear frustration. Why wouldn't Dixie leave it be. "I'm gonna get photos of that child molester in action. You're not the only one who wants to take him down." Nonnie seemed unbothered, as Mia was confused.

"Take him down?"

"Dixie please, you know you made that whole molestation thing up." Nonnie stated with ease, Mia chuckled in reply. High-fiving the brunette girl. "I did not! My mom did!" Silence fell apron the group, as the girl stuttered trying to save her words.

"I mean- my mom did.....She knows that...it really happened. And even if it didn't, he still might do something else." 

She finally came up with a sentence, one that didn't fit in the blondes mind. "Wait, if Bobs innocent, why are we going to Alabama?" Donald asked, no clue of what's taking place. "We're not worried about Bob..." Nonnie pursed her lips, turning towards Mia. "We're worried about Patty." Mia finished, both girls seemingly more panicked. 

"She has a crush on him."

Nonnie clarified, as Mia leaned in. "Like- a pretty big one." She whispered, nodding her head ashamed. "We're takin my car!" The small girl ordered, turning to her equally annoying bright yellow Jeep.

"There's no way in hell, I'm riding in that."

Mia scoffed, judging the car from a far. Neither did the group move, all standing there ground. "Come on, bitches!" She yelled, hoping in. "It'll be fine!" Nonnie grabbed Mia's wrist, dragging the girl to the car. 

With her free hand, Mia gripped her one chocolate bar tightly. The other had already been eaten, getting in the car, she immediately played rap music. Making Mia roll her eyes, this girl got on her nerves. Nonnie sat in the front accompanied by Dixie driving. While Mia sat in the back, next to Choi. Who was examining the surprisingly clean car. 

It had already been twenty minutes, but felt like an endless hour of Donald's awkward chuckles, Dixie's loud attempts of singing, and Nonnie ordering instructions. Every attempt of a nap, was ended by these noises. Which happened every approximately five minutes. Mia's head rested on the window, for a sign of comfort. As she pictured last night, if maybe her mother didn't call. She could have gone further with the boy. Creating less cravings for him, but alas she couldn't do anything now.

As for now she was stuck in the car, full of chaos. Just as Mia slowly drifted off, a buzz required her thoughts. She grabbed her phone with a scowl of annoyance, to see Brick calling. She looked around at the occupied group, as she answered.

"Hey! Uh, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over today? I need some advice...I think. I don't know, Magnolias being weird."

"Brick, I'm sorry but I'm-"

"I'm fly GG, she let me jump on that beat-"

"Uh- I'm kinda busy today."

The girl raised her voice, hoping he received the main message, but of course "with Brick he never could.