Congratulations, You Just Killed Yourself.

" Ev, Why are you laughing? Did I miss something?" Enzo leans back against the kitchen counter, still amused.

I bit my lower lip. Man, was he hot.

"Earth to Evie...?" He waved his hand in my face, and I pretended to bite it.

"Ouch! Watch out, people- there's a feisty Evie on the loose!" He threw his hands in the air and tiptoed around the counter as if he was running from something.

I cracked up laughing. "A feisty Evie? You couldn't think of any animal that suits me?"

"Well, to be fair, you're far from looking anything close to an animal." Enzo took his place back against the counter, smirking.

He had no idea what those few simple words could do to me. Maybe if he had said that to a stronger, more "experienced with guys" girl, it would have turned out differently. But, for me, I turned as red as a tomato and looked away.

"Hey, I would like to take you somewhere. If it is okay with your dad, of course." He switched places, now leaning on the counter I was at. He scooted closer to me, where our hands almost touched.

My skin longed so much for the touch of his. His warm, gentle hands could just barely tap my shoulder and I would immediately melt in his arms.

I didn't look away, but into his eyes as I answered, "I'm sure he'll be fine with it."

I breathed as slowly as I could, but having him this close to me killed me.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, it was torture.

So, I decided that one kiss would not destroy the world, and I pressed my lips against his.

Little did I know how wrong I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~ Sorry for such a short chapter, guys! But, it was important for the story. And, there is a lot more coming. I am serious this time when I say, GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~