Chapter 27 - Palace Banquet

As soon as this thought appeared in Wen Mingyu's mind, he quickly waved his paws to fan out this terrible illusion.

    That's a tyrant.

    But at the same time, he couldn't help thinking. Since he had been in a coma with a fever for a few days, and everyone thought he was going to die, Mu Zhan's attitude had changed a lot, so much so that he really felt like he was some kind of demon concubine who favored the sixth palace.

    He couldn't help but wonder why. Very good - a pet, and the effect of sleeping pills, almost gone, so I became cherished?

    The tyrant's mind is really hard to guess. After Wen Mingyu thought about it for a long time, she put it behind her head and thought about it. He is not a strategist in the TV series, he takes every step of the way, and he can figure out the other party's mind and plan with just one eye movement. He doesn't pursue much, as long as he can go on, anyway, the tyrant doesn't look like he likes people casually.

    If one day, there is such a million-, Mu Zhan likes him, the possessiveness and control will seem a bit scary. It's better to keep it as it is.

    Soon, they entered the palace banquet scene.

    When the holy car arrived, everyone knelt down and saluted, and only black heads could be seen from above.

    Wen Mingyu stood by Mu Zhan's side, watching this big battle, so many people felt even more nervous, and their bodies were a little stiff.

    Mu Zhan noticed it and turned his head to look at him, "What's wrong?"
Wen Mingyu whispered, "There are too many people, so I'm a little nervous."

    Mu Zhan said, "Let them all get out."

    Wen Mingyu didn't even think about it. dumbfounded.

    What does this say? Shouldn't he dislike him for being useless and let him go?

    Tyrant, your character is broken!

    And if everyone drives away, how can the banquet go on?

    Wen Mingyu quickly grabbed his sleeve, leaned over and whispered, "Your Majesty is by my side, I'll be fine."

    Mu Zhan looked at him and seemed to think that he was too clingy and coquettish, but he didn't say anything. He allowed him to cling to him, pulled him to sit down in the main seat, and gestured to be flat.

    The ministers at the bottom all stood up and glanced at the upper seat intentionally or unintentionally. As early as when they arrived at the scene and found that there was an extra seat next to the emperor's honorable throne, they thought a lot in their hearts. They bowed their heads just now, but the hall was quiet, and they could still vaguely hear vague whispers. They didn't know what they were talking about, but they could sense a sense of intimacy.

    They all wanted to know what kind of person could make the tyrant treat him so differently.
After looking at it, they instantly understood that with such a face, it is reasonable for the saint to favor it, but they don't know how long it will last and when people will die.

    Such thoughts crossed their minds, but their faces were well covered up.

    Mu Zhan announced the opening of the seat.

    Because this is a celebration feast, the most important thing is of course that the general came forward to report the record, and Mu Zhan rewarded him.

    - A man in a military uniform walked to the middle, with dark skin and a burly figure, kneeling respectfully, like a hill.

    He briefly talked about the situation of the battle. In just a few short sentences, the sonorous force made people feel a kind of blood, and they were immersed in the situation and rejoiced in victory.