Chapter 73

After the first fetal movement appeared, it gradually became more frequent.

    Moreover, he was more energetic at night, and moved nearly ten times in an hour.

    Sometimes, Wen Mingyu fell asleep first, and when she slept lightly, she would be awakened by the movement.

    After two passes, Mu Zhan stared with him, waiting for the cubs inside to subside before they fell asleep.

    When staring, Mu Zhan narrowed his eyes slightly, and the spirits pheromone spread out. A little dangerous feeling.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help asking: "Are you angry?"

    Mu Zhan didn't deny it, but nodded coldly, "A little bit."

    Wen Mingyu suggested: "Should we sleep separately?"

    Mu Zhan stared at his stomach with a sudden gaze. For a moment, he immediately raised his head to look at him, frowning, he hadn't said anything yet, but the expression on his face was inexplicably a little shocked and resentful - you despise me.

    Wen Mingyu laughed, "I just think it's late at night, you have to get up early to go to court, and you won't have enough rest."

    Mu Zhan said coldly, "I'm fine."

    "But aren't you in a bad mood because of lack of sleep?"

    "No, it's because you didn't sleep well."

    Wen Mingyu opened her eyes slightly, "Because I was angry?"

    Mu Zhan nodded calmly, "Yeah."

    Wen Mingyu froze for a moment, then showed a very bright smile, He stretched his arms around Mu Zhan's neck and got into his arms, "Actually it's okay, the fetal movement is not too strong, let's sleep together."

    Mu Zhan put his hand on his back waist and gently comforted him. The gentle movements are very comfortable and have a hypnotic effect. Wen Mingyu was surrounded by the familiar smell of pheromones and felt very at ease. Slowly, he closed his eyes unconsciously and fell asleep.

    Mu Zhan's hand slid down his waist and placed it on his stomach, just at this moment, the fetus moved a bit, as if kicked against his palm, very energetic.

    Wen Mingyu, who was asleep, also seemed to be aware of it, and let out a vague murmur.

    Mu Zhan couldn't help frowning, looking at Wen Mingyu's stomach, a little dissatisfied.

    But the cub who was still a fetus knew something, and after a while, he kicked him more energetically. Mu Zhan's face was even more ugly, and there was a little more warning in his eyes.

    Wen Mingyu was awakened, opened her eyes in confusion, but was soon coaxed back to sleep by Mu Zhan.

    Later, I don't know if it was Mu Zhan's black-faced warning that played a role, or the cub in his stomach just got sleepy and wanted to rest, and didn't move.

    Mu Zhan also hugged the person in his arms and fell asleep quietly.

    The next day, naturally, as always, the ancient version went to work.
Because of the job now, Wen Mingyu's words have slowed down, but they are still writing. After all, for him, writing a script is also a way to relax and decompress, and it can also make money.

    In this newsbook, Wen Mingyu has written Wei Chen as a character prototype a bit badly. He is a smart, but also very flattering kid. Ordinary readers can't help but want to beat him sometimes. one time.