Chapter 46

The next day, Wen Mingyu was going to take a class at the Guozijian. There was a conflict in time. Naturally, he could no longer become a lop-eared rabbit, hide in Mu Zhan's sleeve pocket, and go to court together.

    Because of this, Mu Zhan was in a rather bad mood.

    But it was his decision to send someone to Guozijian, and he had considered this issue before, but at this time, his unhappiness was still uncontrollable. He wanted to tie Wen Mingyu by his side and take it with him wherever he went can see him.

    But Mu Zhan didn't do it in the end.

    The locked canary will die of depression, and it still has a beautiful singing voice, and it is cruel to not be able to show its light outside freely.

    Therefore, Mu Zhan could only digest this emotion by himself while shutting himself up. Every time Wen Mingyu was about to leave, his expression was very unhappy.

    Wen Mingyu washed and changed clothes, and put on Qing Jin. This pretty little scholar's dress was very attractive. Mu Zhan wanted to pinch his face and do something.

    But when he thought that he was about to leave after changing his clothes, Mu Zhan couldn't be happy.

    So, when Wen Mingyu had just finished tidying up his clothes and carefully checked whether there was anything wrong, Mu Zhan reached out and pressed it on top of his head.

    Although Wen Mingyu couldn't see it, but when he raised his hand to touch it, he found the problem. The look in Mu Zhan's eyes was not right, as if he was looking at a disobedient dog who was disrupting the house and biting things.

    "Your Majesty..."
Wen Mingyu's eyes were a little resentful, and she took off her hat and sorted it out.

    And Mu Zhan didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, but when he saw Wen Mingyu's smooth black hair, he naturally touched his head.

    Finally, there is no unsightly hat blocking it.

    Mu Zhan raised his eyebrows, a little satisfied.

    Wen Mingyu raised her head, looked up at him, and held back Mu Zhan's hand. I really don't understand why Mu Zhan likes to touch his head so much.

    "Your Majesty, it will be too late if you don't go to court."

    Mu Zhan didn't care, "Then let them wait."

    Wen Mingyu was a little helpless, "I'm going to be late too."

    Mu Zhan's brows were slightly cold, and he snorted, "I didn't see you so active when I went to court with Gu. , I always sleep late."

    Wen Mingyu laughed dryly, a little hard to explain, because he did often sneak back to sleep in Mu Zhan's sleeve before, "...After all, it's not good to be late. I also want to stay with Your Majesty. Together."

    Mu Zhan seemed to reluctantly accepted his words, his expression softened a little, "Let's go." The two walked together for a while, then separated, one went to court and the other went to study.

    Wen Mingyu entered the Guozijian and went to the school he visited yesterday. The freshmen had already been assigned, and they could attend classes according to the school they were assigned to.
   I just didn't expect that before arriving at the school, a little accident happened first.

    When he walked over, he suddenly heard a strange movement. He subconsciously looked up following the sound, and found that a person suddenly appeared above the wall. He flexibly placed his hand on the eaves of the wall and jumped down.