Cold war 2 part 5

British Empire pov

I announced the creation of the Imperial federation where every colony gets a say with us setting up an entire Imperial system. (I'll set it up in the next chapter) I smiled as my economy and military boomed with this with my nation officially becoming the biggest nation in history. I smiled at my puppets Arabian Federation, and Syrian Republic who now were now puppets under a more powerful regime. I focused on stabilizing this super sized nation so that the federation can stay united and strong while I still controlled most politics but thanks to this all of my colonies moved to London allowing us all to have fun with each other more.

German Reich pov

Wow Britannia is now Imperial Federation?! Their economy is powerful but it did decrease the names in their faction and the amount of names in the AAEU which did make it easier to write them all down when we had to write them down which would save us a lot of time. Let's hope this federation is beneficial to the cold war we are in right now.

Soviet union pov

This is not good they are still a stabilized nation but with their improvement of stability, economy, and military they are the biggest threat I have to face right now. So I focused on having my members boost their economies while secretly helping the World defenders with their economic recovery as well with what I can spare them.

Poland pov

With this new super nation against us I have to try and help even the odds via some investments into my allies militaries or economies to help them grow stronger to help even the odds. I also helped my allies in Asia via funding their modernization of their economy and militarys to help boost the economic and military power of the world defenders to make us a little bit more stronger than before in comparison to the enemy who has in the Allies: A superpower, a rising power, 2 colonial powers, 2 secondary powers, and a minor power. The AXIS: Has 2 superpowers, a rising colonial power, 3 secondary powers, 2 puppets, and a minor member.

France pov

With this new federation it gives me an idea? Perhaps I should do the same but first I would have to convince every single part of my government to help out. I smiled as after some talks it was successful but it was to be done in secret to prevent destabilization to occur with it being a slow and steady reform to also make sure no one knows of this. This is because of my government growing more and more paranoid because of the communists but we decided to make sure the communists are removed before we make the federation to prevent the new federation falling to the hands of the communists.

Imperial Japan pov

I smiled as this actually was a rather nice event as the picture on the news was the British Empire being tackled by all of his kids in London which was pretty cute. Maybe I should employ a similar system as well? Maybe later my fight in Asia is not over so if I do it now the communists and the World defenders will use it to destroy my empire alongside making me one of their puppets which can't happen right now.

Nationalist China pov

I talked with the AXIS with them helping me modernize militarily and economically to help even the odds in Asia against enemies. I focused on boosting my modernization because if I modernize my economy shall be able to hold a much bigger army and supply them with much better weapons compared to the ones I use right now which are weaker than WW1 guns.

Bulgarian Empire pov

With the World defenders still a threat I had a majority of my army on their border but focused on having some of my army in Turkey as they still kind of refuse to be my puppet. I focused on trying to look good to them so they will stay my puppet via funding their recovery, boosting their economy, and boosting their military. After 4 months they began to hate me less so I moved more troops to help guard my borders with what remains of the European part of the world defender. I also had boosted my navy to help even the odds against the Romanian navy which is still pretty powerful despite their decrease in land and them paying war reps to us all still.

Romania pov

My people want vengeance so I have focused on rebuilding my army branches to their pre WW3 strength with huge boosts to my economy to help support this rearmament effort I am commiting to. I also focused on making sure my nation stays stable because if I fall to civil war or anything like that this entire plan will fall apart leaving my allies to help me pick up the pieces of it.

French North Africa pov

I noticed the communists in my nation and I knew that this could cause tensions so I had attempted to negotiate to get them to stop being communist which they accepted in exchange for the workers union having more importance to my government. This was allowed which helped improve the economy and military as more workers now wanted to help due to them having a bigger say while the more communists lovers still refused. I then discovered that the ones who still refused were actually people who used to be from a communist nation in the Comintern... The Comintern is trying to kill our mother... I must warn here quickly!