Thanos's snap

YOUR POV
"Hey Tommy what do you wanna do today"I asked
"Ummm...we could watch films listen to music" he suggested "I need to go toilet I be back" I said "alright love" he said.....

"Hey I'm back..." I looked for tommy but saw some weird dust flowing from the living room I ignored it and looked for Thomas i coudnt find him I called his phone but it was on the table next to the bed.
*RING RING*
It was Thomas's phone it's Dylan
"Omg Thomas are u ok" he said
"It's y/n thomas is gone and I can't find him" I said really worried
"Y/n thanos got all the infinity stones and snapped now half of the population is gone" he explained
"Wha-what"
"Y/n Im sorry I just found out Kate's (Dylan's gf in the story) gone as well"
"Dylan I'm sorry as well"
"Y/n I don't know if they'll ever be back" Dylan said

My heart shattered when he said that he can't be gone forever he just can't.

"Imma hang up now cya around y/n" Dylan said blankly
"Yea cya around" i said
*CALL ENDS*

I started to cry....why Thomas...why him...why not me ugh.

I went and grabbed photos and got flowers then put a little memorial for Thomas with his photo and some o FB his things.

I decided to keep his phone just in case I heard nearly all avengers were affected except for the original avengers such as Ironman/captain America/black widow/thor/Hawkeye and the hulk are still ok but others are also gone but after I did Thomas's memorial I decided to get one with my life.

*5 YEARS LATER*

It's October 25 almost Halloween I remember the last Halloween I had with Thomas I changed the flowers on his memorial almost every time they died I missed him so much me and Dylan checked in every once in a while to see how each other was doing dylan put a memorial for Kate like I did with Thomas.

I was out doing my afternoon jog when I got a call for I know someone to be turned into dust...kaya "hello?" I said "y/n my husband told me I've bin gone for 5 years is it true" she asked worriedly "yes kaya I'm so sorry" I said apologetically "okay bye I'll talk to you later y/n" "alright".
*CALL ENDED*
I put my phone back in my pocket then I remembered that if kayas back does that mean I ran as fast as I could back home I opened the door and saw him...Thomas looking at his memorial then looked at me.

"What happened" he asked
"Thomas!!!" You ran into his arms
"Y/n what happened"
"Tommy you've bin gone me for 5 years...you were turned into dust like many others" I explained
He didn't say anything.

He connected our lips and I kissed back.he was back and that's all I could think of nothing else.

————-the end————-