12

He found the inner lome atmosphere jarring as he entered. 

The sisters had changed the color of the room to a soft red. The light emanating from the base of the walls flickered in a seemingly random pattern that disturbed Matthias. A soft melodious tune seemed to come with the light pulses. They both looked up with their typical wide grins at his eyes. 

Despite the numerous differences the often amazed Matthias since he expected sisters to look identical in all but a few ways, certain features betrayed the fact they were from same parents. Thick lips outlining smiles on the dark skin were one such thing.

"Katrina tells me that you are going to make a parasite of her. Is this true, Matthias?"

His curiosity tapped, Matthias acted as though uninterested. "That does not make me sound like a good guy. Couldn't you find a better way to phrase that, my little banana?"

Katrina laughed with a spiteful tone. Calissa expressed a childish pout that reminded him of Kartina previously. "Don't make fun of me, Matthias."

"I suppose you want to go as well, then, my... Calissa?"

"Oh, no. Not I. That would be bad. But, Katrina said you were going to bring me along to watch. I do wish to watch her."

"I'm sure you do. OK, listen to me. " 

The room interpreted the wishes of an impatient Matthias and turned from an abrasive glowing red to a dimmer whiteness. The room appeared to expand as the music ceased outright. 

He was silent for the short period of time it took for him to undress. Both of them watched as he moved to sit down beside them in a large soft chair that formed from the material beside him. Similar chairs formed beneath the already near-naked sisters. Decorative beads intertwined their supple, though disparate, bodies. The various colored baubles hid the soft nipples on their dark bodies and emphasized the curves of the large breasts and smooth stomachs. The way they sat also caused Matthias to notice Katrina's extra bulges.

The sisters, each intent on him, seemed unaffected by the changes. Matthias switched back and forth from both their inquisitive eyes.

"I can do this... of course... but it has complications." 

The sisters responded with slight, almost imperceptible jolts of excitement. 

"First, you need to acquire a lome in which to reside. You can not do it here and not in my inner pod. It has to be separate. Second, you need to get the lome here from wherever. Now, that is the easy part. As you know that is not easy, but it's much easier than getting a console." 

The women were controlled, focused, and quiet, but he knew they were stirring inside their calm facades.

As Matthias tried to make his point about the absurdity of her request, he continued in a matter-of-fact tone. All the while, he filled in what he did not know for sure. 

"You have to get the console. I don't know where they are to be gotten. I don't know what it takes to get them. If you get a bad one, it can harm you. Even worse, a bad console can harm the host. Harming the host will alert the system. Alerting the system will result in destroying the console."

Both women seemed to be drained of their vibrancy the further Matthias proceeded. "If you are the unlucky one to get a console that takes a while to alert the system, then you will be destroyed along with the console at the very moment you are playing god—um, goddess in your case. " He said this looking directly at Katrina.

"Cases," Calissa corrected.