7

Matthias needed to do something with Calissa's limp body. 

He reached down and tapped the attached tube with the slightest touch. 

The tube responded with a quiver in its typical excited fashion. Before Calissa opened her eyes, the tube had fully separated. It retracted and folded to become one with the mound. 

Matthias watched with amusement as Calissa begin to adjust to the world. Reality seemed to seep into her large, half-revealed eyes. A change in the smile was the first motion in the body. It was followed by a very soft motion with both arms, then even less motion in the legs as they also reengaged.

"My beautiful banana," he said in the same tone as he used moments before.

"Don't call me that. You know I hate that. "

"Did you have sweet dreams?" Matthias asked this, looking toward the macon, the maroon colored material that lay beside them. It was an ancient item from centuries before. In some ways, it was a processor to the pods. It was often called by the ancient term 'hooke'. It allowed its user to experience alternate worlds. Unlike the pods, the experience was hard to control. There was no way to preset the environment desired. The user was at the mercy of their mind and chemicals. It was the ultimate in drug tools from the days when chemicals had been actively sought by the masses. 

When Matthias was not around, the macon became her life. Even though Matthias had encouraged her toward art, she continued to use this as a way to occupy her time. She hated going to the Common Pod to meet people. 

Her exile and deformity played a role here.

Calissa followed his gaze for a short moment, then returned snapped back to Matthias. It was as though they were spring loaded. "I don't recall and specific dreams. I think I was anticipating your return. "

He loved her soothing voice. "I'm done for a while," he whispered.

"I have yet to begin," she whispered. 

She spoke with a seductive edge he had not included in his own tone. She leaned into him and applied a tender kiss on his upper lip. She was intimately aware of what he liked and when he liked it. Her touse engulfed him and he seemed to fall back at the impact. She came alive as she leaned into him. She carefully maneuvered one arm around his torso. Using this arm along with her weight, she guided him to the floor. She had straightened her body on top and was now fully alert. They began to make love.

Matthias was his typical self as he lay beneath her. His body was still except for one hand. This time, his left hand roamed along her curves. One mind focused on this active enjoyment and thoroughly absorbed all the pleasure, while the other was unnoticeable elsewhere. Calissa was her typical self during the act as well. She was loud, aggressive, and very active. Even if they could have been heard through the walls, there was no one else to disturb when she came in a tangle of screams and grunts.

A while after they had sat and their rate of their breathing returned to a normal level, Matthias, still looking up at the dimly lit ceiling, inhaled a breath with which to speak. 

"Want to go check on some of my clients with me?" he asked as they lay on the ground.

A moment passed before Calissa responded, with obvious concern in her voice. "Are you going to get caught?" 

The response was not exactly as Matthias had expected. He felt a sharp prick somewhere in the depths of his heart. He found his eyes instinctively drawn down toward hers.

"I have never been caught," he responded quickly and with conviction. He repeated the question in a peculiar tone, "Will I be caught?" 

In his mind's eye, he saw a dark abyss and quickly turned away. He seemed lost in thought; yet, his eyes were focused on her. He began to run the back of his hand gingerly along her curvatures. It traveled with deliberate lightness along the side, carefully making a path from the rise of her hips to her breast.