I'm Amy.

I'm Amy Cimorelli, and this is my story.

--- Amy's POV ---
I was chilling at the couch when my little sis Dani came in. Dani is the youngest sister, she is 14, but she is also the tallest, I'm kinda jealous about her height.
When I was 5 I stopped growing, it was very weird, because my whole family is really tall. Doctors didn't know what it was, it was a hard time in my life. We figured out that I have Turner syndrome.

I was thinking about the last tour, it's April now and we just ended our European tour, while thinking I didn't hear Dani calls me, 'dinner is ready'. I was not really hungry, but we eat chicken, and I love chicken!

Today was actually a fun day, we record our new cover that will be up at April 20th. It was a fun day, and days like this forget my that I'm actually really shy and kinda insecure. My sisters knows that I'm shy sometimes, but they don't know I'm feeling really insecure most of the times.

While I came in I saw everyone already eating, what means I missed the praying. I got mad because I love to pray because I want to thanks God for everyone I have, dinner every night, sisters and brothers like this, the most awesome parents in the world and the band, I love the band.
I pray fast and then start eating chicken.

Lisa ask me to watch a movie after dinner, the last time I was so tired, I don't know what it was, maybe the tour, maybe some other stuff that is stuck in my head all day, so I said no.

--- Lisa's POV ---
The last time I watched 'Divergent' is a long time ago, I love my little sis Amy, so I really want to watch the movie with her, I ask and she said no.. she seems so different the last time, it makes me feel sad, and I'm curious if I am the only one who things that.
After dinner Amy went to her room, I was still worried, so I walked to her and ask her if she is doing fine. She said yes, but I am sure she isn't, I gave her a hug and said that if she want to talk I am always there for here.

--- Amy's POV ---
After dinner I went to my room, listening music. 5 minutes later someone knocks at the door, I share the room with Katherine and Christina, and they never knocked at the door, what means it isn't one of them.
Lisa came in, she looks worried, I ask her if she was doing okay, she didn't answer but she ask the same question to my. I love Lisa, I know she was insecure and depressed a time ago, and I feel so sorry for her, but it makes her also very wise, she can see when people feeling sad. I said 'I'm fine, thank you Lisa.' She left with a worried look, maybe, if I want to tell my whole story to someone, I will tell it to Lisa.

-----------
FIRST CHAPTER!
Btw, I'm not English, what means that there will be some faults in the grammar! I'm sorry.

Follow my fanacc on insta! @subwaycim