Sure?

-2 months later-

--- Amy's POV ---
It's July now and my birthday was yesterday, I had an awesome day with family and friends and I never laughed that much on one day. But now is everything back to normal and I realized I'm an adult now, and adults has to be strong. I don't feel like that, 'strong' what does that even mean, strong for what, words, your reflection in the mirror. I don't get it. I'm laying in my bed while thinking this and start sobbing. "No Amy, remember, 'strong' " I told myself.

Christina walks in, bad timing. I wiped away my tears but obviously my eyes were still red and wet. "Amy, what's wrong, yesterday you were only laughing the whole day" she was right, I'm an attention seeker.. "I know, that is the problem, I felt like a different person yesterday who I really want to be but I can't Christina, I just can't. What did I just say, I'm stupid. "Amy, maybe it sounds weird but you really have to search for help, mom and dad don't know any of this. You know how long you feel like this?" "4 months.." "Right, nothing has changed and mom and dad doesn't even know.." She was right, I thought about telling my parents it many times but I don't know how. "I don't know how, Christina. I'm afraid they gonna see me as a different person and that they would treath me like a different person." Duh.. If you know your child doesn't like her life of course they would treath you different, don't they? "And what if I come with you Amy, I know that talking about your thoughts isn't your talent so if you fall still I will help you." And again she was right. "Okay, let's go." I stand up and my legs feel like sticks, I was so nervous.. Christina gave me a hug and we left the room to talk to my parents.

--- Mom's POV ---
I was in the computer room while Christina and Amy came in. Having a big family is great, it really is, but if one of my children have a struggle they never talk to us, but with their siblings.
"Hi sweethearts, everything okay?" "Mom we need to talk" Christina awnsered with Amy behind here. "Everything okay here?" And then Amy starts to talk, she talks a lot, but never about struggles or thoughts in her head. "Mom, the tour made me really tired.." Tears came up in her eyes and we went to my office without Christina, if Amy even talks she can do it alone. "Sweetie, what's wrong" Her eyes are wet but she is fighting not to cry. "I don't know mom. I'm really tired all day and sleep does'nt work." There was a silence and then she started to talk. "Mom, I thought about ending my life." I was shocked, my little girl who used to be always laughing the whole day thought about ending her life.. "Why sweetheart." I felt like crying but I had to stay strong. "I don't know mom, I just want to be happy again" I had to end this conversation because tears came up in my eyes and I had to stay strong. "You will, I promise. I'm going to help you, go to bed now because it's really late, we will talk about this tomorrow sweetheart." She left the room and I sit in a dark office staring to the ceiling while crying, my Amy is not happy and I don't know how to fix that.

--- Amy's POV ---
I don't know if that talk made me feel better or worser. I walked into the computer room where Christina was waiting for me. I walked to her without talking, I gave her a hug and let all the tears came out. I never cried that hard in my life. "Christina, I need help." More tears fell down. "Sure?" Christina asked me, because she know I rather not talk to strangers. "Yes"

Hiiiiiii
So do you like my story so far?!