Everything happens for a reason.

--- Dani's POV ---
I came back from school at 3 PM and the first thing I did was going to Lauren to see if she was doing better, I heard she was in the kitchen together with Lisa who was home at 2 PM.

"Laur, I see your doing better?" I walked to her and hugged her, she is my big sis and I was worried about her all the time I was at school.

"Yes, I am Dani, thanks for asking. By the way, Amy asked if you can talk to her, she is in her room doing homework."

Why would Amy talk to me? I was actually kinda mad at her after what happend with Lauren.

I knocked on her door and she said I can come in.

"Hi Amy" I said shy, why? I never been shy.

"You're okay Dani?" She noticed it to.

"Yes I am, why do you want to talk with me?"

"I want to say sorry after what happend, you seemed mad at my and I understand. But I stayed in my room the whole day and realized that everything is going to be okay, I am going to talk with my parents and talk with my teacher. Everything will be okay."

I hugged Amy and comfort her, I know I am her little sister but sometimes it felt like I am her older sister.

'What made you realize this Amy?'

'I had a nightmare, it made me realize I had to search help'

--- Mom's POV ---
I came home after a busy day at the office, Katherine and Christina asked me if I we can talk.

'Mom, dad. We have to tell you something about this morning.'

'What is it?' I asked kinda worried.

'Amy was in the bathroom cutting her wrist, Dani and Lauren saw it and Lauren had a panic attack, we helped Lauren and she is doing fine now, don't worry about her. We also talked with Amy and said she would never do it again and we believe her, but you had to know this.'

Tears came up in my eyes and I felt dizzy. When amy told me she was doing bad I had to do something and not let her go to bed. I stand up with my hand in my hair when suddenly everything went black.

I woke up on the couch with Christina beside me.

'What happend?' I had a really bad headache and the light was terrible.

'You fainted after you heard Amy is doing bad, here take some water, how are you know?'

'I'm doing better, thanks. Who knows about this?' I stand up and I actually felt better, like nothing happens.

'That you fainted? Only dad, Katherine and I. Dad is talking with Katherine because we both know that Katherine can't handle situations like this'

I went to them and saw Katherine crying and I pulled her into a hug.

'Shhh Katherine, i'm doing better, don't worry anymore.'

When Katherine was doing better I decided to go to Amy for a talk about what happen tomorrow.

I knocked on the door and I heard Amy scream.

"COME IN!"

"Hi Amy, I heard about what happen this morning and I want to talk about it with you, you're okay with that?

"I think I don't have a choice, but please, don't make it to long because I had a talk with Katherine and Christina this morning"

"I just wanted to say that what happen shouldn't happen and I am so sorry for you, promise us you won't do it again."

"Pinky promise mom."

--- Lisa's POV ---
We go to church every Sundays and there is a boy, a cute boy and everyone has a crush on him.
Today I got a message from my best friend from church, Angela.

'A; Hey lisaa ❤️ how are u? I have some news about the guy, you know who.
L: ANGELAA, Im good, how are uu? What did you hear about HIM
A: He told someone that he is in love with someone.
L: He told that someone who? (:
A: Yesss, he likes Amy!!
L: OMGOSH I HAVE TO TELL AMY THIS BRB '

Ofcourse I liked him to, but after all what happen Amy deserved a boy who treated her well.

I rushed in her room.

"AMY AMY AMY CIMORELLI I HAVE BIG NEWS FOR YOU!!!!"

"Lisa what the heck is wrong with you" she laughed.

"You know the boy fron church?! He has a crush on you!!!!"

"You mean DAVID?! THE DAVID?!? DAVID ROLANDS?!?!"

"YES I MEAN HIM AMY THIS IS SO COOL."

We jumped in our room for a while when I realized something.

"Amy? You know, everything happens for a reason. He is gonna fix this all!"

You think its true that he liked her? And is he gonna help her?
Update soon!! Hehe

Thanks btw for almost 500 reads!