Nightmares

--- Amy's POV ---
It's monday again and that means a new school week.
( A/N I know they are homeschooled but this story is based on my story and I also know that Amy not go high school anymore but again, based on my own story)

We all go to the same high school expect Joey who is too young for high school and Katherine and Christina who graduated a few years ago and choose to stop with school because of the band.

"Amy wake up! Your already late!' Is what I heard Katherine yelling.
What she doesn't know is that I'm already awake but not in the mood for school, never been.
Lauren and Dani exactly like school, not weird because they have, what they called a 'squad' where they always hang out with, I don't have a 'squad'.

Katherine came in my room and find out I was awake already.

'Amy come on, I know you are really nervous because of the talk you gonna have with your teacher but please stop running away for your problems.'

Oh what I didn't told you is that a have a talk with my math teacher. Christina told me I had to talk with someone about my problems, a therapist was not an option for the first step, so my mom called my math teacher because she is my favorite teacher, if I may can talk to her. She said yes.

Katherine was actually right, I had to go.
'Okay okay kath, I'm coming downstairs in a few minutes.'

Mom and dad always go to work really early so they will be home at 3 pm what means in the morning Katherine and Christina are our parents.

I walked trough the bathroom and put on some mascara, waterproof because I know there will be tears today.
I saw scissors. Amy if you do this you will be grounded for forever. My thoughts didn't stop me, I grab the pair of scissors and start cutting, 1 cut for being a failure, 2 cuts for being fat, 3 cuts for bei..
On that moment Dani walked in.

'Amy, AMY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, STOP THIS.'
Dani yelled and soon Lauren come.
Oh no not my 2 little sisters..

Lauren looked at me and I saw something happening with her face, I didn't know what until I remember when I saw that face somewhere earlier, it was when we heard our grandmother died, she had a panic attack.

'Dani get Christina, she's having a panic attack!' I rushed to Lauren and tried to comfort her while my wrist was still bleeding.
'Lauren shh, come sit down and count to 10, we do it together okay?' On that moment Christina rushed in with Katherine, Christina rushed to Lauren but Katherine came to me.

'Amy let's go to your room for a talk, your not going to school today.'

--- Lisa's POV ---
While eating breakfast Dani rushed in with tears in her eyes, before asking her what's wrong Christina already asked her.

'Lauren is having a panic attack because Amy was cutting her wrist..'
Tears fell of her cheeks.

'Katherine, go to amy and talk to her, I go to Lauren, and Lisa, comfort Dani'

I hugged dani and told her that everything will be alright with Lauren but also with Amy. She nodded and hugged thigh back.

--- Lauren's POV ---
Seeing Amy cutting her wrist was heartbreaking, I couldn't breath and I was shaking, Amy tried to comfort me but soon Katherine and Christina came.

'Lauren look in my eyes, we're gonna count to 10 together. 1... 2... 3...'

After 3 seconds Christina already came and did the same thing.

After a couple of minutes I was calm again but Katherine decided it will be better if I stayed home.

In the meanwhile my other siblings already went to school and Joey was still playing with lego.

--- Katherine's POV ---
Christina and I decided that it is better if Lauren and Amy stayed home today, we put Lauren in her bed and after a few minutes she was far away in her dreams.

"Amy, Christina and I have to talk to you about what happens.'

'I know..'
I saw she was holding her tears.

We walked to the living room and checked if Joey still plays with his Lego, he did.

'Amy, was this the first time?'
Christina started talking,

'Yes it was, and I promise it will also be the last time, look this with Lauren wasn't meant to happen and I am so sorry about that, but the anger in me just was to strong and I could not handle my self.' She started crying.

'Amy, what happens with Lauren is not your fault. Just promise us you won't do it again. Amy.. We also gonna tell mom and dad about this. Get some rest now, you need it.'

I spoke to her and walk with her to her room and stayed with her until she was asleep, I walked to Christina and started crying, my little sister is doing so bad and we can't help her.
Christina hugged me really thigh and i don't had to explain what matters.

--- Amy's POV ---
After the break down and the talk I toke a nap, Katherine stayed untill I slept.
I had a nightmare and it was the worst one I ever had.

I woke up in a room with my whole family, including my grandmother who passed away a few years ago.
'Mom, dad? What's happening?' They slowly dissapear, everyone does expect Dani. Dani looked straight in my eyes and said. 'Look, because of you our family is falling apart, thanks Amy.' And also she dissapear. I ended alone in a black room, no one was there.

I screamed and my hair was wet because of the sweat. It was a nightmare, but it felt so real..

---------
Heeeay, how are you all doing?!
So i decided to make the chapters longer, hope you like it!!