LA.

Third Person POV:
It's been several hours, so far May has been liking LA ever since she's got there, she really likes the scenery but the amount of trash and people living on the streets makes her upset.

May's POV:
We just got to LA and I am honestly liking this place already, I love the scenery. But I don't like how many people live on the streets, it's not like i don't like them I just feel bad that they don't get to live the life the way they dream of. It saddens me and I really want to help them. I snap out of it so it doesn't upset me even more.

I turn back and see my little brothers are still fast asleep, to be honest this whole way I barely slept because I've been on my phone and wondering about life, jus questioning it, like where it all went wrong. But that question of course, can be answered. It all went wrong when I was born. I don't do well with anything a teenager usually does, like for example, Love. I'm in no way good for that shit. I come from some household where I take care of anything. In my childhood I never got to have fun like a usual child would. But even if i grew up without a childhood, I still want my younger brothers to have one and enjoy it.

Third Person POV:
May stares out the window of the car, admiring the city lights, LA is a lot different than where she came from since her city wasn't as popular, but now all her sight is filled with is lights and cars coming from all kinds of directions, you can tell she's started to have a liking for LA.

Maybe she will like LA better after all.