CHAPTER 6

It's almost her third class yet this guy beside her was sleeping it's entire life. She wondered if this guy even slept last night. She sighed and pat his cheeks slowly to wake him up.

"Hey." She pat him continuously. "Wake up. It's almost my third class."

He stirred from his sleep and opened his eyes slowly. "What?" He yawned. He looked at his wrist watch.

"You seemed to not be sleeping at your house. Don't make it seem too obvious." She smiled falsely.

"What do you mean?" He rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers on his hair. "I slept soundly last night since I already saw you." He said and smiled at her. She's shock but didn't let it show.

"Good for you." She stood up. "I gotta go. It's my third class." She's about to leave when the guy behind stood up with her.

"Let's walk together." He said and started walking while holding her hand. She immediately removed her hand from his grip and walk with him nonetheless.

"You can't just hold my hand, mister."

Valerian chuckled clearly amused. "You're unbelievable. Are you really my Lili? You changed a lot."

"People change. Even you." She answered as they walk outside the library.

"No I didn't. I'm still your Riri. But honestly speaking, I'm happy with your attitude. You don't let people, especially guys, take over you easily."

"Nah." She answered though she's actually happy with what he said. "After a year or two after you left, I stopped having friends." She stated. "It's really hard but I chose spending my high school life alone rather than worrying about friend who'll leave you in the end, anyways." She stated honestly.

Valerian sighed. "I'm sorry." He sounded sincere that Lia might punch him in the face because he's too cute to be ignore, but she remained silent until they reach her building.

"I'm gonna go here." She said and walk up the stairs and realized that Valerian is still with her.

"Hey." She called him.

"What?"

"What's your course again?"

"Business Ad. We have the same schedule from now on." He said sticking his hands on his pockets.

"What the hell?" She looked at him unbelievably. "So? First class?"

"I ditched since you're not there and went to your spot at the library knowing you'll be there." He said calmly as if his ditching is not a big deal.

"Are you being serious?" Her mouth almost drop. They reached 'their' room.

"Yep. Six years of being apart is nothing since we'll see each other every day from now on." He winked at her and get inside the room first leaving her astonished. She suddenly rub her temples with her hand.

"What have he been eating at Canada, God? Why is he so stubborn and hard-headed? Where's my sweet Riri gone?" She mumbled before getting inside and preparing her life facing the guy over and over again for the whole school year.