Chapter 6

After that long passionate kiss they looked into their sparkly eyes, Tauriel smiled sincerely at him and the king couldn't and wouldn't resist to smile back. 

"Khila amin*...Thranduil"....and she rapidly left the palace and he followed her. Outside the Sun was high in the sky, a chilly breeze was blowing through the leaves as they went along their stunning wood. They felt that they belong to each other, to the aromatic trees, to the soft musk, to all their forefathers, which loved Arda with the same avidity.

The two sons of Ilùvatar walked hand in hand to a gurgling hot spring...slowly they let their souls and their bodies dive into the water, the water of Ulmo that witnessed the awakening of their dynasty, the water that would embrace them one last time while Valinor was calling their hearts.

...nobody saw them in the Middle-Earth again and their story was forgotten... but still, the new generations of the Second People, in the soothing and comfort mood of hot springs, close their eyes and dream of the crystal clear and pure eldar devotion to Arda.

THE END

—————————————————————————————————————

*Follow me

—————————————————————————————————————

NB. Remember that elves don't need to sleep a lot