04. Execute?

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Your defect is a propensity to hate everybody." "And yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them-'

"I think we know where he is." A manly voice interrupted, making her pause her afternoon reading session.

Closing the book in her hand, Shravani looked up and came face to face with her soon to be brother-in-law, Kamal, also another business partner of her dear father. Looking at the man before her, Shravani couldn't help but wonder as to what her dear sister has found so interesting in him that she agreed to marry him.

Was it his Looks? Or his Money? Or his Behaviour? She have no idea.

She raised an eyebrow at him, a displeased frown twitching on the corner of her lips as she waited for him to continue whatever he was saying.

Kamal cleared his throat, crossed his hands on his chest, and continued, "For the past two days, about forty five boys have been staying in Bell Hotel, to attend an exam. A few among them matches the characteristics of that guy. All our people are in the hospital so there is no one to recognize him."

"So what exactly do you want me to do?" She asked getting up from the comfort of her chair.

"Since Reena is not here, we have only one option left and that you. I hope you remember him." He replied.

"Fine." She said, walking out along with him.

Finally. For the past five days, she have been trying to find out about him but it all went in vain. Now the prey himself has came looking for her, begging to get him killed. A smirk married her face as she thought about perfect her plan. If things move ahead as she have planned then, Virat and the other guy will not see the sunrise on 25th this month, the day her supposed engagement, which is 20 days from today.

If only she knew what was waiting for her. The unknown can be worse than reality, and she had no idea what is waiting for her.

~•~

"Don't let anyone out, close the gate and make sure you do." A man screamed as they made their way inside.

Shravani walked inside the hotel along with Kamal's goons. Soon the goons dispersed and started knocking on the doors, rashly. They beat and threatened anyone who tried to question them.

"No." Shravani replied monotonously each time the guys showed someone to her.

They stopped before the next one and knocked harshly. Not getting any response, the goons moved towards the next one leaving Shravani alone. And before they could understand what was happening, the door opened and a hand pulled Shravani in, closing the door behind her with a loud thud.

A yell escaped her lips at the sudden and before she knew it, she was pulled inside the locked room. Her panic filled orb meet his brown ones which were staring at her with disbelief. She found herself relaxing seeing the face of the familiar man, for whom she came searching.