Operation Oreo!

April 20, 20XX

10:43 PM

Mojang, Essempi

Current Objective

None

It's officially been 11 days, 22 hours, 27 minutes, and... 8 seconds since Theseus ran away.

...

Wait, fuck, that's wrong -

It's Tommy Innit, right?

Theseus doesn't exist anymore.

He made sure of that when he left.

Prime , but Tommy sounds like the name of some basic bitch, ya, know? Like some immature brat who's crying to his mom about not getting some toy when they went out shopping.

Theseus isn't - !

...wait, fuck, wrong name -

Tommy isn't - !

No, that's the basic name!

Big Man - !

Yeah, Big Man!

Big Name wasn't some basic bitch who cried to his mom! (If he had one that is.)

Big Man was a charmer, a ladies' man, a goddamn treasure for anyone to lay their eyes on!

Yeah, Theseus liked that - !

... goDDAMNIT - !

Big Man, (Remember that you dumb fuck.) sighed as he leaned back into his seat on the bus. It was dark outside, the sky was anyway. The freeway was pretty much dead of any noise and activity around, aside from a few cars and a truck Big Man saw earlier. A few lamps here and there too, he noted. He counted about 12 in the past few minutes.

This was the 7th bus he's taken so far. They were the only methods of transportation that would allow cash. The tickets for said buses, however, were making a large dent into his savings, so for the time being, this is his last ride for a bit.

That was if he didn't die of starvation first.

Big Man hasn't eaten in 3 days. The only things he had in his backpack were his ID, a blanket, a flashlight, and a hydro flask he stole from this kid when he wasn't looking.

Part of him was tempted to just throw the flask away. It was a hideous shade of bright pink, and just seeing it from the corner of his eyes almost always gave him a mini-heart attack.

The bus began to exit the freeway, named the 607 Railway, Big Man noted, much to his relief. He didn't like sleeping on the bus. His neck would act up from the position he would always lay, which hurt like a fucking bitch if you asked him.