Two - 9:00pm

Sam's friends and extended family had arrived at the Pizzaplex at 8:15, and now at 9:00, Sam was running around with his friends, enjoying the food and the birthday party currently happening.

Sam and his friends were now currently sitting at a table in the Pizzaplex, eating pizza and talking about what they were going to do for the next three hours.

"We should definitely not go to Mazercise," Hunter said, pushing his chair back so that in was only on the back two legs. "That place sucks."

"It's not too bad," Jacob reasoned. "You can exercise while you eat!"

"Like I said, it sucks." Hunter said.

Jacob rolled his eyes, and Noah spoke up.

"I think we should go to Roxy Raceway!" He exclaimed. "It's so fun! You can race all over and it's so cool!"

"That's the best place in the whole Pizzaplex," Hunter agreed.

"I think the Daycare is pretty cool," Sam smiled.

"Roxy Raceway is so cool!" Jacob agreed, ignoring Sam's quiet remark. "You get to race cool cars, and... it's just so cool!"

Sam's mom came over to their table, and tapped Sam on the shoulder.

"It's almost time for the show! C'mon, let's all head over to the main stage!" She said, and Sam stood up excitedly.

"Yay!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly.

Hunter, Jacob and Noah looked at each other discreetly, and the rest of Sam's friends, Dylan and Ben looked down at the floor.

"C'mon you all!" Sam's mother said, coaxing them all to stand up. Sam's friends stood up, and Hunter rolled his eyes at Jacob, who returned the eye roll behind Sam's back.

Sam skipped down to the main stage, where tons of people were already standing, waiting for the show to start. Sam stood near the front of the stage, excitedly waiting with every other excited kid.

Sam's friends and family stood somewhat near him, all with different levels of excitement on their faces. Sam excitedly jumped up and down when the lights started to dim.

The music of the main show started to play, and a voice on the intercom announced,

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together, for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!"

The crowd cheered as the music became louder, and in seconds, the whole crowd watched as Freddy Fazbear, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator, rose from the platform in the middle of the stage, and began the show.