Mini Chapter.

Dovar Mclaren.

Slave trader, Scammer, Kidnapper, Murderer, Sadist and Rapist.

Every once in a while he would go to villages and rob a family of their belongings and women, even children.

There were times when he would make a husband and his children helplessly watch him and his men take their turn in violating the mother. Oh their expressions.

He loved it.

Not just the look of despair on the children's faces but also the look of pure unadulterated rage on the father's face as he let out maddened tears.

He reveled at the rush of excitement each time at the sight.

Then after that, he takes the mother and the children away to be sold as a slave. All whilst he mocks the father before he kills him.

Dovar chuckled at the memory.

But little did he know, three inhuman figures stared at him from afar.

His atrocities ends tonight.

The clouds above opened like a curtain, and with it came the light of the moon, fully illuminated by the sun's rays. Casting a bright dim light down below.

Also illuminating 2 Carriages owned by Dovar Mclaren. One carrying a bunch of crying and sobbing children, the other, carrying Dovar himself and everything else they needed on a trip.

Pulled by 2 Earth Dragons stolen from poor merchants who couldn't fight back.

On each side were his men 6 of them, riding Rigers, guarding the 'merchandise' from any possible ambush. Two on the back, one on the left, one on the right and two in front.

He and his men had just succeeded in kidnapping children from a village southeast of Vollachia.

Dovar chuckled in remembrance to his previous 'exploits' as he held the reigns on his Earth Dragon.

While he might be the boss, he knew he can't exactly risk a bit of security by being lazy.

He knew all too well how dangerous this business is, but he enjoyed it regardless.

However, the Rigers and Earth Dragons all grinded into a halt as all of them shook in fear.

Of what? Dovar and his men didn't know.

"Ey! What's the matter with ya!?" Dovar raised his voice.

He kept on slapping the reigns on the Dragons sides but it never seemed to budge.

"He-Hey Boss. You m-might wanna look ahead." Said one of his men in front.

That made Dovar pause for a moment.

He knew his men quite well. And for one of the men who he knew is either brave or reckless to sound afraid is very odd.

Nevertheless, he slowly turned to see ahead.

He did see something but at first, he thought it was a Scare Crow due to how tall it was.

But as he stared longer, he could finally see it's form. And it creeped him out.

Right ahead of them, was a giant of a skeleton wearing an odd helmet with it's head down, on it's hand is what seems to be a stick lined with metal.

It creeped out the entire crew, but that turned to fear as the skeleton raised it's head, giving them a view of it's reddish glowing orbs on it's empty sockets.

Dovar isn't stupid, something is wrong and he's not gonna risk it by fighting the thing.

The Earth Dragons and the Rigers were afraid for a reason. And he knew when to trust his guts.